Chapter 32

"Thank you again, T'Challa. This is very generous of you." Nik said as we got off the plane.
"Really, it's no trouble. If you'd like by the way, we have people who can look into your abilities for you. Help you learn what they are and what you can do with them." He said and took her hand in his.
"We are all very intrigued by it and would like to know more ourselves. Now, you two go see your new home. You know where to find me if you need anything." He said and pointed down a lightly lit pathway. We can't see any houses from here.
"Looks like we have quite the walk." She said and took my hand in hers.
"At least it seems we'll be pretty secluded from everyone else. I never cared too much for neighbors." I said as we began walking down the pathway.
"Really? How come?" She asked and looked up at me. I smiled before saying anything.
"You'll find out soon enough, darling." I said she nudged me.
"You know I already know what it is, right?" She chuckled and took a few steps ahead of me.
"Yeah I know. There's no keeping secrets with you always having a connection my mind." I said, watching as she twirled around and continued on the path.
"Does that bother you?" She stopped and turned to face me.
"Not at all." I said and kissed her.
"Come on, I think I know where we are now." I said and spun her around so we could continue walking.

As the house came into view, we both stopped in our tracks.
"Oh my god." She breathed.
"T'Challa didn't care to mention how beautiful it was going to be." She said and grabbed my hand, pulling me with her towards the house.

I pulled the key out from my pocket and unlocked the door, letting Nik go in first. I watched her as she took in the place, a smile plastered on her face. I closed the door behind me and locked it. Following Nik around the house.
After looking around the house to figure out where everything is, we end up in the living room.
"Bucky.." she turns around, standing in front of the fireplace.
"Yeah, baby?" I answered, standing in front of her now. I put my hands in her waist and looked down at her. I could see how happy she is and it only made me happier.
"We're home." She said, pulling my face to hers and kissing me. I didn't hesitate to grip her waist harder. Her hands sliding up my shirt, running her fingernails over my chest and around to my back. I let go briefly to take my jacket off and threw it aside. Moving in to unzip hers to find she had nothing else on under it.
"Oh ho ho. Someone forgot to mention this earlier." I said and stepped back to admire her bare chest. She grabbed me by my belt and pulled me back to her, obviously hungry for more. I smirked in the kiss as she undid my belt, throwing it in the same direction I did our jackets. I reached down, grabbing her ass and lifting her up. Her legs wrapping around my body, not once breaking away from each other.

Remembering where our bedroom is, I made my way there, not having to look where I was going. Once there, I pinned her to the wall just inside the door. Supporting her with my metal arm and sliding my other one up her bare side, causing goosebumps to rise all over her skin. Wrapping my arm around her back as I carried her to the bed, carefully laying her down. I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down along with her panties, dropping them to the floor. I bent down and started kissing the inside of her things, one hand sliding up her body and grabbing one of her boobs, playing with her nipple between my fingers. Her hands gripping at the blanket.
I moved over to bit at the skin just above her clit, her breath getting caught in her throat. I smiled and stoked her clit with my tongue, continuing on to suck on it too. Her hand moving from gripping the blanket to gripping my hair, pushing me down on her. I slid my tongue inside her beautifully pink pussy, sucking the juices I've already caused her to spill. Hearing her moan and pull harder on my hair only causing me to go deeper.
I started twisting my tongue around, spelling her name with my tongue against her g-spot. Her knees coming up, ready to squeeze my head but I caught them and pinned them back down. Not done with what I'm doing.
"Are you going to fuck me or just toy around, Sergeant?" She said in between her moans. I smirked and straighter myself, kicking my boots off and pulling my hands and boxers off. I grabbed her ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed, positioning her legs on my shoulders and thrust into her. Hard.
"Bucky..!!" She moaned loudly, gripping the blanket tightly. She lets go, swiftly moving her legs from my shoulders and pulls herself up to meet me face to face. She throws her arms around my neck and wraps her legs around me, not once causing me to slip out. I put both my hands on her ass and continued pushing myself into her, harder each time.
Her lips crashing to mine, our tongues dancing together l, moans coming from both of us now. She reached her hands down, grabbing my shirt and pulling it up. One arm at a time, to keep her supported I helped her remove it from my body. She threw it behind her and went straight for my neck. Trailing kisses along my collarbone and up my jaw, then going back in to my neck and biting.
"Careful, darling. You combined the soldier with me and I don't know how rough you're willing to take it." I said and felt her bite down harder, making me growl. Which was meant to only be a deep moan but it seems to only turn her on more.
"Fuck me harder, Sergeant Barnes." She said seductively.
"You asked for it." I said back and climbed onto the bed, and laying her down on the pillows. I grabbed the headboard with my metal arm and brought my other hand to her throat as if to choke her but I wasn't. I only applied enough pressure to get the reaction I'm looking for. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as I pushed myself deeper into her and harder.
"Say my name." I instructed.
"Bucky..!!" She moaned loudly, her head tilting back.
"Wrong. Try again." I said, continuing to plow into her.
"James Barnes!" She moaned again, one of her hands gripping tightly to my metal arm and the other gripping the sheets. Her body beginning to contract with my every movement.
"Try again!" I growled at her. The winter soldier really showing at this point.
"Sergeant Barnes!!" She moaned and her eyes came back forward, glowing bright red. And at that moment her entire body released as I shot my load into her. Her arm fell limp from my metal one but her other hand still gripping the sheets. Her chest rising and falling rapidly, both our bodies dripping with sweat.
I smiled and leaned forward, kissing her softly before rolling over to lay beside her.
"Good girl." I said and took her hand that had been gripping the sheets in mind, hers immediately squeezing tightly while she tried to calm herself to control her breathing.

"So this is what I'm in for now that the soldier is merged in?" She asked with her eyes closed.
"Yeah, pretty much." I chuckled and she smiled.
"I think I can be on board with that." She said as she loosened her grip on my hand, holding it normally now. Her breathing becoming normal again now too.
"I'm gonna take a shower, care to join me?" I asked and sat up.
"No sex, right? I don't think I'm ready for a round 2 just yet." She said and turned her head to face me.
"No. No sex. I wouldn't be you through that twice in one night." I said and brushed s few pieces of hair from her face.
"Then yes, I'd love to join you." She smiled.