~14~

"These movies are all the same," I say looking at the tv screen seeing a small light smile on Alycia's face out of the corner of my eye.

"They're all made by one company," Alycia comments moving a bit. I turn my head towards her and see her moving the blanket closer to her.

"Here," I say moving a bit myself and moving my arm up, looking at her. Her head glances to me and I watch as her eyes shift from my eyes to my arm. She raises a brow and a low smile inches onto my lips. "You'd be warmer if you came closer. Come on."

"You sure?" Alycia asks, flicking her eyes to mine. I nod, giving a reassuring smile as the girl bites her lip, nodding slowly. Within a few seconds Alycia moves closer, scooting over from the other side of the couch over to me. Her body hesitantly leans against mine making my stomach twist in a good way. I bite my lip now, and help her situate, fixing the blanket around her then grab another one placing it on her and myself.

"No that-"

"Alycia I literally can feel your body shivering," I say, cutting the girl off seeing the girl's cheeks go a little red. She turns her head, almost hiding it as I look away chuckling. "I can go out and get some logs to start a fire."

"No, no. The heat should start up-" Before the girl could even finish her sentence the sound of the heater turns out causing both of us to smile. I glance to her seeing the girl have a look of relief spread through her as she nestled into the couch more and more into me.

My smile slightly grows as I look away and back to the movie.

"I still don't get why it's literally the same plot over and over," I say, wrapping my arms around the pillow that was sat on my lap.

"It's Hallmark. People every year eat this stuff up like it's a brand new thing!" Alycia exclaims. "It's different in ways and they're actually really cheesy and cute. It's mostly just for that Christmas feel, Y/n."

"We should have just watched the Grinch again," I laughed as I felt Alycia slightly hit my arm with the blanket wrapped around her. I chuckle and say ouch out loud like it hurt. I glance to Alycia, seeing her green eyes roll.

"We're going to watch Christmas with the Kranks next!" Alycia exclaims.

"Christmas with the Kranks? Jesus." I roll my eyes feeling Alycia's eyes on me.

"What? Why'd you say it like that?"

I shake my head. "I've seen it. It's funny."

"Wait... Really?" Alycia exclaims, jumping a bit. I chuckle, nodding. "Oh my gosh! Okay, we're definitely watching it next then!"

I nod, actually okay with that as both of us focus back on the movie where the farmer girl is yelling at the business man who came to her small town to actually sell the land but ends up falling in love. However the girl finds out about it and is now yelling at him, not believing anything he says anymore.

I clench the side of the pillow I hold close to my chest. The light from the flat screen brightening up the room Alycia and I sat in. We both agreed earlier that sitting in the dark was so much better then sitting with a light on and the tv.

As the movie goes on I flick my eyes over to the window. The snow was going heavier than it had been but it was weird how I could see it. I glance away from it and feel a head on my shoulder. Slightly I glance my eyes down seeing Alycia's head laying on my shoulder. My lips can't help but curve into a smirk, glancing away and to the tv. There was something so secure and special, comfortable with her. This felt right. She feels good to be around. I like being around her.

I bite my lip, laying my head down on top of hers lightly before moving my hands and putting them under the pillow. Silence stays surrounding us except the noise from the movie.