New look

When I had woken up I had already been changed into a new diaper Even thicker than the one I had on before. As I slowly got up I realized I was setting in a crib instead of my bed. My whole room had been redecorated. There were baby toys and diapers all around and even what looked like a changing station. My Mom then came into the room. Good morning sleepy head. Good morning mom. No you can't call me mom anymore you have to call me mommy. What?. There are going to be some new rules around here. Rule number 1 you aren't allowed to use the toilet I've put a lock on the bathroom door. Rule number 2 the only food you will be eating from now on is baby food my breast milk or formula mixed with laxatives. Rule number 3 you have to call me mommy. Also I threw away all your panties so you'll have to wear diapers from now on also I bought you new clothes. Schools in a half a hour so start getting ready. I excepted the rules and got up. I put on a pair of pink sweat pants with the words juicy right on the but and a Pink hoodie I also did my hair in braids. For breakfast I chose to have baby food along with some formula. I walked to school that day. The diaper made my ass look huge and I got alot of looks from Boys and girls.I felt really confident and sexy. I actually got the confidence to talk to my crush Payton. Payton wasn't very popular. She was a tall thick Goth girl with dyed blue hair and a nose ring. We were talking during lunch about anime and Manga. She even agreed to walk home from school with me. While we were walking home from school I felt a pressure in my Bladder and bowels. Somehow it had taken all day for the laxatives to kick in. But all at once I flooded my diaper with pee and poop I tried to act natural but the smell along with the blush on my face and the sound of squishing tipped her off. But she said nothing and we just kept waking like nothing happened. But when we got to my house she gave me a piece of paper with her number along with a note that said: I'm into diapers to come over to my place and we can have some fun. As I read the note she looked back at me did and ahegao face and pulled down her pants a little to Reveal a Pink diaper underneath. I was so Wet. When I walked into my house my mom said your late. I hadn't realized that talking to Payton had taken almost 20 minutes. Naughtiness will not be tolerated she said. Come over to my lap. I did. She then pulled down my pants to Reveal my full diaper. She then raised her hand up and began spanking me. Every hit was sofend by my messy diaper. And every time she spanked me there was a Squish sound. I moaned in both pain but mostly In sexual pleasure. Finally I came. She then sat me down and said. Im sorry baby mommy will always love you but you have to come home on time alright baby? Yes mommy I said In a babish voice. Now baby let's get you out of those big girl clothes. She then put me in a yellow doll dress. I spent the rest of the day crawling around playing with my toys and jerking off while thinking about Payton. Little did I know I soon wouldn't have to.