Pt.2 Back to School

It was my first Day back to School. Obviously I was nervous I had never been very popular anyway but today I was even more nervous because I was wearing a diaper. It wasn't Very thicc and I Was wearing a long skirt and leggings so you couldn't really see it. For breakfast that morning I Had 3 cups of coffee and Prunes. I peed a little in my diaper during the school day but was Holding in poop all day long so when I was walking home from school I leaned up Against a fence and let the flood gates open. I completely filled my diaper with poop and pee letting it slip into every crack and crevice. Then I sat down on a near by bench and squished it all around. Then I skipped back to my house in a messy diaper. Stoping once or twice after Nearly orgasming. My mom has a condition we're she Can't smell so she just smiled and asked me how my day was I told her about it and then went up stairs to my room to do homework. Setting down in the wet messy diaper actually helped me focused and I got my work done fast. Then I spent the rest of the day playing with old baby toys of mine and jerking off in my messy diaper. That was Until my Mom came into my room while I was wearing nothing but a thick messy diaper and my pink bra. I panicked and tried to explain to my mom what was going on but she seemed oddly calm. She said she always wanted to have another baby and that she would love me no matter what. Then my stomach growled and she said is baby hungry? I blushed. My mom (who is a larger woman) then took off her shirt and bra and picked me up. She put me against her boob. I don't know why but then I started to suck. The milk tasted so good and warm and sweet. I sucked until she put me down and started to rock me to sleep before putting me back in my bed were I quickly fell asleep. Little did I know that There were going to be some changes when I woke up.