The Tower

As all of this was happening at the School for Evil, I was in the School Master's Tower. There was a huge book in front of me paired with a gigantic golden pen with a feather that wrote in it. And there she was, standing in the School Master's Tower, not being able to imagine what would happen next.. the pen wrote. "I see you've found the Storian." The School Master's voice echoed softly through the walls on the Tower. I turned around lightning quick and was met with his eyes piercing through me. 

"Is it writing my story?" I asked, breathing heavily. "Indeed it is," he replied, taking slow steps towards me. "You are very special, Beth. You were chosen to have your own fairytale," he praised. "Not many people get to have that." "Why was I taken here?" I asked, my voice quivering. I couldn't remember the last time I had been so scared, yet so intrigued at the same time.

He let out a chuckle, then a sigh. "Haven't you figured it out yet?" he asked rhetorically. "I am.. not who you think I am," he revealed as his blue cloak faded into red, his features grew younger and his eyes red. "Rafal," I trembled. He smirked back. "You're supposed to be dead." "Quite the opposite, actually," he chuckled. "I've been corrupting Good from inside. Rewarding children for burning old ladies in owens, giving praise to those who shoot wolves," he confessed wickedly. "Don't you see? That's not Good," he whispered.

"What do you want with me?" I asked as my back hit a wall covered in books. "I want you.. as my queen," he said. "I've been looking far and wide for my True Love for years and years, but I've realized that it's you," he told as he got closer. "I was looking for someone that was of true Evil, but I realized that I only needed a woman with a pure heart. Good or Evil didn't matter. That's why I put that spell on you," he stopped. "W-what, n-no," I shook. "I am your True Love Elizabeth," he cupped my cheeks with his hands.

"Will you.. join me?" he shook. "Reign as my queen of Nevermore. Get what you've always wanted. A fairytale," he seduced. I caught myself seriously debating whether I should take this opportunity. I would have a fairytale of my own. I'd be queen. I stayed quiet as I was thinking, and he got closer as I didn't reply. "Say yes.." he softly demanded as his lips were millicentimetres away from mine. It felt like I had been fed sleeping medicine. My eyeslids started to get heavy. He was intoxicating. "Y-" I began. "Yes." I caught the word slipping out of my mouth before I could even register it. He smiled before his lips collided into mine in his True Love's Kiss. The atmosphere changed entirely. The lights dimmed, lightning sruck outside the window and I noticed Rafal's presence grow larger.

"Stop this right now!" Tedros' voice echoed through the whole Tower. Rafal pulled away, his breath shaking from his True Love's kiss. "What do you want?" he hissed, his eyes even more red than before. Hort looked past Rafal and locked his eyes with my horrified ones. "Let the girl go," Tedros demanded, pointing excalibur at the School Master's Evil twin. "If that's what you want," Rafal replied as he stepped aside, making way for me to walk over to them. 

I hurriedly made my way over to the boys, but collapsed in the middle of my path. Black smoke swirled around me, covering my body. Rafal looked down at me, his red eyes manifesting the smoke. "What are you doing to her?" Hort shouted, panting. "Letting her go," he replied calmly. I desperately looked before the black smoke swallowed me entirely, and before they knew it, I was gone. 

"What did you do to her?" Hort demanded to know. "She's safe," Rafal assured them as he started making his way over to a chair of his. "..In the Blue Forest," he fouly smirked as he folded his hands together. Tedros and Hort exchanged looks and nodded before they lept out of the door and started their journey to the Blue Forest.