Rush Arc: Episode 4

Začať od začiatku

Amy: "Hey, Sonic and Killua was trying to find you two. Did you see them?"

Cream: "Yes, we found them, but..."

Blaze: "I got six of the Sol Emeralds without them. I don't need their help."

Amy: "You should learn to be able to ask for help. If you have trouble, just ask any of us for help! We'll be able assist you no matter what!"

Blaze: "No problem. I can take care of this myself..."

Amy: "Geez, you're stubborn. You can rely on your friends, you know."

Blaze: 'Friends...'

Amy: "Sometimes you can't do things alone. And when you can, it's still better with friends. Got it?"

Cream: "Blaze and I agree! Blaze is my friend, and Amy is my friend. A friend of a friend is a friend! So, Sonic, Killua and Amy are also Blaze's friends!"

Blaze: 'That can't be true. But, it doesn't feel wrong...'

Amy: "Alright then! So, now you don't have to strain yourself!"

Blaze: "I don't have to force myself..."

???: "There you are! Now I've got you!"

The girls turned around and were shocked to see Knuckles behind them.

Cream: "M-Mr. Knuckles!"

Knuckles: "I finally caught up to you, cat woman! It's payback time!"

Amy: "What did you do to him?" She looked over to Blaze in confusion.

Cream: "Well, it really wasn't a big deal, but... Basically, Knuckles got the wrong idea."

Amy: "Hmm, that's pretty typical of Knuckles... Okay, I'll take care of it. You two can go!"

Blaze: "H-Huh!" She exclaimed in surprise.

Amy: "Well? Aren't you in a hurry?"

Cream: "Blaze, let's go! Please hold on tight to me!"

Blaze: "We're going to fly again?! Uh, wait a second! I'm kinda scared of heights..."

She didn't get a chance to take a breather as Cream grabbed her, flying towards above into space where a peculiar egg shaped space station was settled.

Amy did her best to calm down Knuckles. The echidna was still mad about his pride being shot as he tried to go after Blaze and Cream.

Cream: "We'll be safe up here. Don't take this the wrong way, Blaze. Knuckles is actually a nice guy."

Blaze: "...Thank you." She smiled.

Cream: "Huh? You don't need to thank me. We're friends, aren't we? So now, let's go find the last one!" She smiled happily.

Blaze: 'I've never had... Such feelings before. And they're not so bad...' She smiled to herself, following Cream through the space station.

Back down below, Killua, Sonic and Tails had just cleared through Altitude Limit. Having faced off against Nega in his Egg Eagle, they noticed that the space time continuum tear has been growing more larger.

Tails: "This isn't looking good. What should we do?"

Just before the two speedsters could come up with an idea, a voice called out to one of them.

Amy: "Sonic!"

Sonic: "A-Amy!"

He was caught off guard as the pink hedgehog wrapped her arms around him. Embarrassed and flustered, he hugged her back while Killua and Tails tried to hold in their laughs.