Jealous ⚠️

Hello! This is my first time writing a story in wattpad so please do not judge! And if there are any mistakes, please tell me. And by the way, all seventeen members are over the age of 21, if you find mature content disturbing, I recommend you to leave.

     Minghao was a very affectionate person, he always liked skinship, especially when its with the members. Jun, his boyfriend never minded it that much, but today it crossed the line.

     They were going to watch a horror show, some complained while some cheered. Jun was expecting Minghao to sit next to him as Minghao always does, since he always get scared. But today, Minghao went to sit with Wonwoo.

     All Jun could do was glare at the two. But what really got him mad was when Minghao jumped into Wonwoo arms and hugged him when he got scared. That crossed the line.

     Thats how Minghao was currently tied up to a bed, naked, trying to wriggle himself out. " J- Junnie! " Minghao whined, making Jun smirk. " Such a slut, a very naughty one. " Jun said as he opened a black box and took something out that Minghao couldn't identify.

     He found himself whimpering with a vibrator inside him, occasionally moaning. Jun got on top of him, leaving hickeys on the other's collarbone while playing with Minghao's nipple. " Can Wonwoo make you feel like this huh?  " Jun asked, giving a harsh slap to Minghao's ass. " N- no!" " No what? "  " No, daddy! " Minghao moaned once again, he wanted to touch Jun so badly.

     Jun slammed his skin against Minhao's, going harder everytime. "  D-daddy! C- cum... "  "  I'll tell you what. You can cum this time and not cum the rest of the session or you can wait like an obedient slut. " Jun pulled his hair, making Minghao look at him.

     " A- ah, fuck. I need to cum. " Jun grunted. The two came at the same time, making a huge mess.

     Minghao came 3 times that day, and of course after every session, there had to be aftercare. Jun was now caressing Minhao's hair as the younger laid on his lap. The only sounds that could be heard was Minghao's soft snores. " You really know how to make me fall in love... "

      Hey, once again. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, if you have any requests, feel free to tell me. I have no ideas, anyways. If this is similar to any other stories, I apologise. This is a really short one, I know but Im writing this at 1am in the morning lmao.