"Gosh I don't even wanna know what they're saying in the tabloids and magazines. Is it Terrible?" Jimin asked

"Well some are about Jungkook, some about you. Apparently you seem to be targeting rich and famous guys only" Mr Jeon said with a sigh.

"Hmmm I'm such bad luck...a literal curse. I was the one responsible for Taehyung trending, and now Jungkook." Jimin said. People are now bringing back his saga with Taehyung, they think he's only after rich and famous men. That's not him. It's not is fault that rich and famous men like him.

"It's okay Jimin. Everything will get better. Just be strong okay. You have us" Mr Jeon said.

"Thank you" Jimin said bowing. They then said their goodbyes and parted ways with Jungkook's dad as h was leaving and Jimin was going back to his friends.

"Jiminie...your parents called" Namjoon said. Jimin looked down and sighed. He forgot that he has to explain what happened to his parents.

"Really? I Just don't have the energy to deal with mom's yelling right now. I'll explain everything to them later." Jimin said as he sat down next to Jin hyung who immediately wrapped his arms around him.

"Don't worry I explained everything. They just wanted you to call and confirm that you're okay. So make sure you call them" Namjoon said.

"Yes hyung" Jimin said.

Then they all sat in silence, the lawyer was seemingly taking his time inside and Jimin had no patience at all. He wanted to see Jungkook and make sure that he's okay. He wanted to hold his hand and hold him tight. But the situation seemed to be against that.

After about an hour of sitting on the bench, their asses were even numb by then. The lawyer finally came out and they all stood up.

"Mr Kim....how is he? Does he look okay?" Jimin asked that first.

"Ohh poor Jungkookie....I wish this was a nightmare of some sort" Jin said.

"Well...he's okay. I've discussed what I had to discuss with him, and Mr Park, you as a witness of the whole incident. You have to testify in the court once Mr Jeon gets his appeal date. Which will probably be by the end of the week." The lawyer said looking at Jimin.

"Yes sure...sure...I can...I can testify" Jimin quickly said.

"Good, well I need to work over some things for the case but Mr Jeon had asked for you Mr Park...so you can go inside " the lawyer said.

"Oh thank you...thank you" Jimin said bowing.

"Tell him we're here for him Jimin... we'll do everything to get him out as well" that was Taehyung saying as he patted Jimin's back.

"We're behind him a hundred percent" Yoongi said as well.

"Okay I'll tell him. I'll be right back guys" Jimin said making his way to the interrogation room where Jungkook was.

.
.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I sat impatiently with my foot tapping on the floor. I wanted to see Jimin right now, maybe that will calm me down a little. Now that the alcohol is all worn off. I realize just how bad I messed up. And no I'm not talking about Sehun. He could have died for all I care. I'm talking about losing my shit in front of Jimin. He wasn't supposed to witness that side of me. Heck I never knew I had that side as well. Right now he's probably even scared to come to me.

The door was pushed open by a teary eyed Jimin and he ran to me. I stood up and let him hug me. My hands were cuffed so I couldn't really hug him back. The moment we started hugging, he sobbed against my chest.