There was no mirror for Lin Miaomiao in the research institute, she didn't even know what she was made into by the group of people in the research institute, but now she saw the "Lin Miaomiao" in the poster, and saw the ordinary mirror reflected on the glass. She suddenly understood what Liao Chen meant.

    Before she left, Liao Chen met her once and said that he wanted her to be her true self.

    The face reflected on the glass is so ordinary that no one can even remember it in the crowd, but this face has followed Lin Miaomiao, no, or Zhang Qiaoqiao's face for 21 years , she didn't quite remember what she said after being hypnotized, but after seeing this face, Zhang Qiaoqiao cried, and the tears rolled down her cheeks crazily. She thought of her parents, her real parents, at that time The world has long been forgotten by her parents...

    This strange world, she has become her real self, but she has long been unable to integrate with this world...

    At this time, a message came from the electronic screen on the left building. Zhang Qiaoqiao couldn't help but look up at the familiar voice.

    "I am very grateful to my father. He brought me up hard by himself, and even sent me to study abroad. I was not good at studying when I was young, but my father never scolded me. He would always find teachers secretly. Give me extra lessons. Later, my father worked as a driver for others. He was always worried about whether I had a good meal every day and how well I got along with my classmates. I wanted to hang on to me.

When I was studying abroad, I studied performance and music. , the mentor said that I am very talented, my father has always supported me after knowing this, and secretly saved a lot of money to buy me clothes, saying that if I become a star, I must dress beautifully, so all the way until now, I The person I want to thank the most is my father."

    The woman on the screen had Qiaoqiao very familiar faces, that was Lin Miaomiao, the radiant Lin Miaomiao, she smiled like a superstar at this moment Talking sweetly, there was a man beside her, the man she hated and was finally killed. This man was sitting beside Lin Miaomiao, looking at Lin Miaomiao kindly. Compassion seems to be overflowing from the eye sockets.

    "It seems that our new Huadan Miaomiao is a very filial girl. So Father's Day, today is such a special day, does Miaomiao have anything to say to her father?" The host smiled sweetly

    . The newly-promoted Huadan, who has been actively filming TV dramas after making a foreign movie and returning to China, likes it very much.

    Lin Miaomiao turned her head at this time and looked at Father Lin who was at the side. Father Lin seemed a little restrained, but his eyes were full of glory at the moment. He was happy and even proud of having such a daughter.

    "Father, I love you!" Lin Miaomiao's eyes were slightly red, which also touched everyone. People walking on the side of the road even stopped to look at Lin Miaomiao's red eyes. The beauty was crying, which made people feel a little pity. Not to mention that Lin Miaomiao has a pure appearance, and now she is the leader of the pure Huadan, so she is naturally very attractive.

    Father Lin was also very moved, his eyes were a little red, he seemed not too used to the camera, just wanted to hide, but was hugged by Lin Miaomiao, seeing his daughter buried her head on his shoulder, Father Lin finally shed emotion and pride The tears, so that the audience and the host are very moved.

    "Ah! I like Lin Miaomiao so much! The Concubine Xi played by her is so beautiful!!!" A little girl next to her was also looking up at the big electronic screen, looking forward to Lin Miaomiao's appearance.