Liao Chen is only twenty-three years old now. He is two years younger than himself, but he has suffered such painful and cruel treatment. If he is not crazy, he is not bad, right? If he had changed himself, he would have gone crazy long ago.

    Although he drank painkillers, he didn't know if it was a hallucination. Liao Chen always felt that the pain in his legs didn't decrease at all, and even increased rapidly, which made him want to cut off these two legs for a moment.

    Zhou Ziqing noticed Liao Chen's trembling body, and this time he stood directly in front of Li Lanxin, without giving Li Lanxin any face.

    "Miss Li, the patient needs to rest now, please leave the ward now." After speaking, he glanced at Xiaodie and Xiao He who were beside him, and the two quickly dragged Li Lanxin towards the outside of the ward before Li Lanxin could react. walked out.

    "What are you doing! Liao Chen! Liao Chen! You just let them do this to me!"

    The voice of Li Lanxin who was being dragged became extremely sharp, but Xiaodie and Xiaohe moved faster and dragged Li Lanxin out of the door , the advanced wards here are all soundproof, as long as the door is closed, no sound can be heard.

    The room returned to calm. Zhou Ziqing stood in front of the hospital bed, looking at the man who was enduring the pain, picked up a towel beside him and wiped off the sweat on Liao Chen's forehead, and then Liao Chen held his hand.

    "I hate her."

    Liao Chen lowered his head, as if he was just telling himself, with an undisguised hatred in his voice.

    Zhou Ziqing didn't know what to say, but he put the towel back on the table with his other hand, then hugged the man sitting on the bed with his head bowed, and buried the man's head on his waist. Gently stroking Liao Chen's soft hair.

    In fact, Zhou Ziqing has some mild cleanliness addiction. As a patient, even if Liao Chen washes his body frequently, there are still bacteria. But now, Zhou Ziqing is slowly stroking Liao Chen's hair, comforting the man in his arms.

    Letting go of Zhou Ziqing's hand, Liao Chen put his hands around Zhou Ziqing's waist, and buried himself firmly on Zhou Ziqing's body, letting the smell of mint fill his nostrils, making him gradually calm down down.

    Even if he didn't want to admit it, he couldn't stop the fear in his heart. At that moment just now, he almost couldn't control his body. If it wasn't for the severe pain in his legs reminding him, he might have agreed to Li Lanxin a long time ago. Hand over the money... Liao Chen didn't understand whether it was the original owner's obsession or the inertia of the plot, but Liao Chen would never tolerate such a thing... "Don't let

    Li Lanxin come to this ward again."

    Senior Ward Area In fact, it has its own rules. Only those who are approved by the patient can visit the high-level ward. Although the ward that Liao Chen lives in is not the highest level, it is also within this range. Zhou Ziqing lowered his head after hearing what Liao Chen said. Looking at the top of Liao Chen's head.

    "Okay."

    "I don't want to see that woman again."

    As if he had lost all vitality, Liao Chen's voice was a little soft and outrageous, it sounded like a baby, Zhou Ziqing touched Liao Chen time after time hair, feeling that the person in his arms gradually calmed down.

    "Liao Chen, do you want to hear a story?"

    Suddenly, Zhou Ziqing wanted to tell the man holding him everything about himself, even though the two had only known each other for more than a month, but Zhou Ziqing felt that this time he I really felt it, just like what my sister said.

    That... the feeling that made him want to be by this person's side all the time.

    "Yeah."

    Liao Chen's voice was muffled, but that's it, Liao Chen still stubbornly hugged Zhou Ziqing, not planning to separate.

    Being so clingy to Liao Chen who suddenly became clingy, Zhou Ziqing suddenly remembered the cat he raised when he was a child, and he didn't push Liao Chen away, but slowly began to tell the story about him.

    "My family has been in business for generations, and my parents are very powerful businessmen. I have a sister above me, who is five years older than me. People in the family dote on me because I am the youngest child in the family. I have been surrounded by my parents since I was a child. I grew up in the expectation of my life, and I learned a lot of things when I was very young, knowledge, etiquette, and communication, which almost filled my first half of my life, making every minute and every second of me like an alarm clock set in advance. It will ring when a certain time is reached, until one day, a screw on the alarm clock is broken, and I realize that this world is completely different from what I imagined..."Like a listener, Liao Chen did not

    speak , just listening to this story about Zhou Ziqing, but I feel that the two people are a little too similar.

    "The year I found out that I didn't like a woman was when I was eighteen years old. My parents introduced me to a blind date, but I felt that her brother was more attractive to me. This made me fearful and scared. After that, I found out that I realized that there is such a kind of person in this world, a kind of person who only likes men. Later, I started to hide this secret, but that world attracted me like an abyss. Even if I didn’t like any man, I couldn’t help but I don’t admit it, compared to women, my eyes always stay on men more, when I was twenty years old, this secret was finally discovered by my sister.” “My sister carefully asked me why I never had a girlfriend

    . He tentatively asked me some questions about men. I felt tired and scared. The madness of hiding a secret and finally being exposed made me tell my sister directly that I like men and that I am gay..." "Later, although my

    sister I tried my best to hide it for me, but my parents finally found out. After my parents knew that I was only interested in men, they couldn't accept that their heir would actually like men, and forced me to go on blind dates, and then ...I ran away, and when I got here, I became a little doctor. Until now, I have been hiding like a shady mouse. Even after all these years, I haven't dared to call my parents."

    " Liao Chen, do you know? In fact, I fell in love with you from the first time I saw you. Although your face was as white as a ghost at that time, I don’t know if you are the same as me, but since you said you like it I, don't think about breaking up easily..."

    Feeling that the arms of the person holding him were a little loose, Zhou Ziqing lowered his head and saw that Liao Chen was already asleep. He had previously felt that Liao Chen's breath seemed to be more stable when he was talking, and now it was as expected.

    He took Liao Chen's arm from behind him, gently placed Liao Chen's upper body on the bed, and covered him with a quilt. Zhou Ziqing looked down at the sleeping man, and suddenly smiled softly. A kiss gently fell on the lips of the sleeping man...