"Fuck, I love you so much baby. But, you know I'm stronger." Bo grins, breaking free of Sean's hold and grabbing his ass. He spreads Sean open wider and slams up inside him. "All night sounds great baby. Oh, oh baby if you don't want me... to cum yet, don't tighten up like that! Oh shit, I can't... ugh!" Bo climaxes and Sean whimpers, trying hard to continue. "Wait, just give me a minute baby."

"No, you were so naughty." Sean says, clenching his inner walls and feeling Bo slowly begin to harden again inside him. "Mn, yeah. I didn't give you permission yet. Bo!" He giggles, suddenly pinned down on the bed. "All night long." He pants, licking Bo's mark.

* * *

Meanwhile, downstairs, Sissy and her little family walk into the den. Her face lights up when she sees Bobby and she starts to rush forward. She notices Bonnie at his side and their hands clasped together.

"Bobby!" Sissy cries, wrapping her arms around him. She glances at Bobby and Bonnie's joined hands and grins. "You just got home and you're already flirting?" She teases, Bobby putting his arm around Bonnie.

"Have I ever flirted?" Bobby asks, raising his brows. He's spent his life waiting for his mate, just like his Papa did. "I found my mate Sissy." He grins down at Bonnie, watching her blush. "She'd been right under my nose all along." He sighs and kisses her forehead, then turns back to the children. "Oh my goodness. This handsome young man can't be my nephew! He was practically still a baby when I left. And this pretty young lady, my niece is getting so big!"

"Hi Uncle Bobby!" The children say, hurrying to hug him.

"So, if Bonnie is your mate, does that make her our Aunt?" Gavin asks and Bobby feels her jolt in his arm.

"That's exactly what it means." Bobby says, grinning at his nephew. He looks at Bonnie, his smile softening. "I used to worry all the time, What if my mate was from a different pack? I'm so glad I don't have to worry anymore." He looks around the room at his brother and sisters and he's so happy to be home. "I'm home for good now. I'll see you all often, but right now, I'd like to take a stroll with my mate." He smiles at Bonnie, taking her hand into his once more. "We have to get to know each other again."

"Alright." Sissy pouts. "You're right, you're not going anywhere else. You're not aloud!" She scolds with a wink.

As they leave the den and the pack house, Bobby realizes Eddie wasn't around. He heads toward the lake, wondering where his youngest brother could be. He's actually kind of nervous. He hasn't seen Bonnie since she was a kid. What's he suppose to say?

"So, you spent a long time in the city. Away from home." Bonnie says, biting her lip and sneaking glances at him. "You really never flirted or dated?"

"Of course not!" Bobby says, sounding genuinely offended at the idea. "I, I was waiting... for you. For my mate. Why would I taint myself?" He asks seriously and Bonnie feels her heart somersault. "So, uhm... did you?" He asks, trying not to look at her.

"Did I what? Date?" Bonnie asks shocked and chuckling softly. "Of course not. I'm a freak, who would want me?" She shakes her head and gasps, pulled into Bobby's arms beside the lake.

"Don't say that. You are not a freak!" Bobby says, stroking his thumb down her cheek. "You're special and, I do. I want you." He leans close, but just as their lips are about to brush, he's knocked over. Someone is sitting on his chest and he blinks up at a perfect melding of his Fathers. "Eddie?" The young man growls and looks from Bonnie to Bobby.

"Brother?" Eddie asks, standing up and helping Bobby up. "What are you doing home already?"

"You didn't get the link?" Bobby asks, grinning and stepping back to Bonnie's side. "You always close the link, you damn brat. Anyway, what the hell was that?"