Twenty-Nine

Jenny jumped back at the dog barking at her, Sam and Dean. "Sam, I'm sorry, but I don't know what the hell you're talking about." Dean told his brother, who was still confused and annoyed.

"Okay, look. Yesterday was Tuesday, right? But today is Tuesday too!"

"Uh, no, yesterday was Monday. And I hate Monday's so I think i'd remember if yesterday was Tuesday." Jenny commented, and Dean nodded.

"Yeah. No. Good. You're totally balanced, Sammy."

"So neither of you believe me?!" Dean laughed, cutting it short when Jenny suddenly collided into a blonde girl, who was carrying a big stack of papers.

"Shit! Sorry." Jenny apologized before catching up to Sam and Dean.

"Look, I'm just saying that it's crazy, you know, I mean, even for us crazy. Dingo ate my baby crazy. Hey, maybe it was another of your psychic premonitions." Dean suggested, slapping his brothers chest.

"No, no way, way too vivid. Okay, look, we were at the Mystery Spot, and then—" Sam cut himself off, Jenny looking at him, worried.

"And then what?" She asked, and Sam shrugged.

"Then I woke up." The three passed two movers who were attempting to get a desk in a door.

"Told you it wouldn't fit!" The mover in the doorway complained, and the one on the stairs gave him a glare.

"What do you want, a Pulitzer?" Jenny snickered at the two, continuing her walk with Sam and Dean.

"Wait a minute! The Mystery Spot. You think maybe it—"

"Maybe what?" Dean asked his brother, who was thinking. Sam sighed.

"We gotta check that place out. Look, just – go with me on this, okay?" The younger Winchester looked to Jenny and Dean, who glanced at each other and nodded.

"All right, all right, we'll go tonight, after close, get ourselves a nice long look." Sam whipped around to Jenny and Dean, shaking his head.

"Wait, what? No."

"What do you mean no? It's better to go at night when no one's around." Jenny stated as Dean nodded in agreement.

"Uhh– Let's just go now. Right now. Business hours, nice and crowded." Sam smiled nervously as Jenny raised a brow at him.

"My God, you're a freak." Dean joked as Sam deadpanned.

"Guys." Sam grumbled as Jenny raised her hands in defense.

"Okay Sam! God, you're being so harsh today. Lighten up a little." Jenny started walking on the crosswalk, looking to her right, and going to look to her left when she was struck by a car.

"Jennifer!" Sam and Dean yelled in unison. Dean sprinted to Jenny, who was lying unconscious on the ground. "Jen, no no." Dean held Jenny's face as she let out a raspy breath, falling limp. Dean's lip trembled as he hugged Jenny tightly and cried, Sam staying a few paces back in shock, tears trickling down his face.

Sam staggered back, falling onto the pavement's as he covered his mouth, watching Dean mourn over his dead fiancé. Sam shut his eyes as more tears slipped out.

✦✦✦

"Heat of the moment." Jenny sang through a mouthful of toothpaste, dancing as she turned to Dean, who was tying his shoelace. Sam stared at the ceiling for a long time before he slowly sat up, and Dean turned to him with a grin.

"Rise and shine, Sammy!" Dean yelled over the music. Sam looked to Jenny, relieved, watching as she used her toothbrush as a microphone.

Jenny walked over, kissing Dean on the cheek as she gave the two a bright smile.