Fifteen

Sam, Dean and Jenny walked uo to the house of Mr. Warren, who was being interrogated by Bela pretending to be a reporter.

"I am so sorry for your loss, Mr. Warren. Now, if you could just tell me one more time about the ship your brother saw—" Bela paused when she heard footsteps, the two turning to the Hunters. The trio were dressed in suits again and flashed fake badges to Mr Warren.

"Ma'am, I think this man's been through quite enough. You should go." Dean suggested as Bela grimaced at him.

"But I just have a few more questions."

"No, you don't." Sam spoke firmly, hiding a smirk as Bela shot daggers at the three with her eyes. Jenny held her hands together, giving Bela the same look.

Bela sighed, turning back to Mr Warren. "Thank you for your time." She glared at the three Hunters again before walking away.

"Sorry you had to deal with that. They're like ROACHES." Dean raised his voice for Bela to near, who turned to look back at him in disgust.

"So, we heard you say your brother saw a ship." Sam recalled as he led Mr Warren away, Dean and Jenny following. Mr Warren nodded in confirmation.

"Did he tell you what it looked like?" Jenny asked.

lIt was, uh... like the old Yankee clippers. A smuggling vessel. The rakish topsail, a barkentine rigging. Angel figurehead on the bow." Mr Warren describes as the three Hunters raised their brows.

"That's a lot of detail for a ship your brother saw." Sam pointed out the obvious as Warren slowed down, turning to them.

"My brother and I were night diving. I saw the ship, too." Sam, Dean and Jenny all shared a glance, turning back to Warren. Sam looked around, pausing when he noticed Bela talking to a duo and pointed towards them

Sam nudged Dean and Jenny, who looked over to Bela. Jenny cleared her throat. "Alright. Well, if you have any more information, we'll be in touch."

Mr Warren nodded as the three sped off back to the Impala.

✦✦✦

Now hiding in the woods, Sam, Dean and Jenny stood at the trunk of the Impala, loading their shotguns in as Bela approached them. Jenny turned her head to the British woman, groaning in annoyance. "Don't you have anything better to do than show up where you aren't wanted?"

"Lovely to see you, too, Jennifer." Bela smiled forcefully, looking to the Impala. "I see you got your car back."

"You really want to come near me when I got a loaded gun in my hands?" Dean asked as he held his shotgun, glaring at Bela.

"Now, now. Mind your blood pressure. Why are you even still here? You have enough to I.D. the boat."

"That guy back there saw the ship." Sam stated, crossing his arms. Bela raised a brow.

"Yeah? And?"

"And, he's going to die, so we have to save him." Sam frowned at Bela, who faked a pout.

"How sweet."

"You think this is funny?" Dean glared at Bela, who shrugged, smirking.

"He's cannon fodder. He can't be saved in time, and you know it."

"Yeah, well, see, we have souls, so ... we're gonna try." Dean faked a smile, dropping his shotgun in the trunk.

"Yeah, well, I'm actually going to find the ship and put an end to this. But you have fun." Jenny glared at Bela again before walking over to the passenger side of the Impala, the brothers pausing.

"Bela, how'd you get like this, huh?" Dean questioned, turning to the British woman. "What, did Daddy not give you enough hugs or something?"

"I don't know. Your daddies give you enough?" Bela looked between the three, whose faces had dropped. "Don't you dare look down your nose at me. You're not better than I am."

"At least we help people. Instead of conning them for money." Jenny snapped, leaning against the car. Bela scoffed.

"Come on. You do this out of vengeance and obsession. You're a stone's throw from being a serial killer. Whereas I, on the other hand, I get paid to do a job and I do it. So, you tell me – which is healthier?"

"Bela, why don't you just leave? We've got work to do." Sam waved his hand, shooing her away.

"Yeah. You're 0 for 2. Bang-up job so far." Bela scrunched up her nose before walking away. Jenny shook her head.

"God, I hate that woman."

✦✦✦

Jenny flipped between several pages, a concentrated frown on her face as she, Sam and Dean were staking out Peter Warren's house.

"You find anything good?" Dean asked as he glanced to her. She shook her head.

"No, not really. I mean, both brothers are Duke University grads. No criminal record. A few speeding tickets. They inherited their father's real estate fortune six years ago."

"How much?"

Jenny's brows rose, whistling. "112 million." Dean also whistled, nodding .

"Nice life." Dean commented, Sam and Jenny nodding in agreement.

"Yeah. I mean, nice, clean, aboveboard. So why did they see the ship? Why Sheila, too? What do they all have in common?" Sam frowned.

Jenny shrugged. "Maybe nothing."

"No. There's always something."

"Hey, you!" The three Hunters turned to see Peter standing behind his security gate. Dean's eyes widened.

"I think we've been made." The three got out of the Impala, approaching Peter, who looked both scared and angry.

"What are you guys doing?! You watching me?"

"Sir, calm down. Please." Sam spoke softly, hoping it would possibly work

lYou guys aren't cops! Not dressed like that. Not – not in that crappy car."

"Woah don't go disrespecting the greatest car to exist." Jenny snapped, glaring at Peter.

"We are cops, okay? We're undercover. We're here because we think you're in danger." Sam stated as Peter frowned.

"From who?!"

"If you just settle down, we'll talk about it." Sam suggested. Peter shook his head, backing away.

"Look, you guys just stay away from me!" He started running towards his car, the Hunters sharing a look as he started driving it towards the gate.

"Hey, you moron! We're trying to help you!" Dean yelled as the three of them started running towards the gate. The car suddenly shuddered, coughing before dying.

"Oh boy." Jenny mumbled.

"That can't be good." Dean commented and Sam shook his head.

"No. Jenny, get the salt gun."  Jenny ran back to the Impala, throwing the trunk open as Sam and Dean dashed to Peter's car.

"Peter!" Jenny heard Sam yell as she bolted to Peter's car, cocking the gun and aimed it at the spirit.

"Duck!" Jenny yelled to Sam and Dean, who listened. They dropped below the window of the car as Jenny fired the salt gun. The spirit disappears and Jenny reached through the shattered glass, unlocking the car.

Sam opened the driver side door and pulled Peter out, who fell to the ground, unresponsive. He pressed his fingers to Peter's neck as Jenny ran over to them. Sam's shoulders slumped and he looked up to Dean and Jenny, shaking his head. Jenny dropped her arms, a frustrated look crossing her face as Dean kicked the car door.

Peter was dead.

short chapter tonight but i'll update in a few hours when i get off of work lmao. I'm trying to write as many chapters as i can since this season is only 16 episodes