My new life 24

Magsimula sa umpisa

The others just stood there not knowing what to do. They were frozen in shock. Once my eggs were finished I walked down to the end of the parking lot ignoring Scott's desperate pleas. He ran after me and grabbed my arm. I turned and twisted my arm out of his grip and slapped him across the face. I hailed the nearest cab and ordered him to take me back to Scott's. I ran straight upstairs and packed everything back into my suitcases as quick as I could because I deffinatly didn't want to see Scott anytime soon because I knew I would not be able to control my anger.

I called a cab and waited for it by the arcade. I saw Scott's car race past. Suddenly it stopped and reversed back until he was level with me.

"Let me at least explain" he pleaded. His face still covered with egg

"Errrrm" I said fake thinking about it " No! No one cheats on me and gets away with it. I have nothing to say to you. Well actually I do have one thing to say. I will get you and her back, just be ready for it, if you can." I threw him a smirk and I hopped inside the cab that had just pulled up throwing my bag in the back.

"Where to miss."

"A very fancy hotel." I replied

" Are you on a budget?"

"No but just keep it near so I can get to school."

"Ok."

Five minuets later we pulled up to a very posh looking hotel. Perfect! I loved spending my dad's guilt money. At first I didn't use it but now it was my own bit of revenge.

"Thanks, keep the change." I said to the driver as I handed him his money. I climbed out and I was met by a tall stuck up looking man in a suit and a bell hop already had my bags on a very cool cart.

"This way miss" The man in the suit said ushering me inside. I walked up to the front desk.

"How may I help you miss?" A blonde lady said through her smile.

"I would like to stay here please." I said. I thought that was pretty obvious but whatever.

"For how long?"

Now I was stuck. "Ermm how about a month?"

"You don't sound sure."

"I am."

"Is it just you staying?"

"Yes."

"How are you going to pay for it."

I gave her the card my dad gave me. She seemed happy with my answer.

"Ok here is your room key 208."

"Thanks. Oh by the way do you have a chauffeur service?" I asked thinking of getting to school and back.

"We do."

"Ok can some one pick me up at 8.30 for school every week day."

"Yes I will schedule that in."

"Tah."

I walked into the fancy elevator and made my way to the second floor. I walked over to room 208. I swiped the card and opened the door to find a huge room. Actually it was more like a mini apartment. There was some sofa's and a huge tv a mini kitchen.There was even a small office in the corner of the room. I walked through a door to find a bedroom with a huge bed. Wow! It was beautiful. I saw the bell hop placing my suitcases in another room off the bedroom. I walked over to see what it was.

"Oh my gosh, a walk in wardrobe." I said

He just smiled. "If you need anything just call downstairs."

"Ok thanks."

I walked back to the bedroom and opened another door to find an ensuit with a jacuzzi bath. I was going to like this place. I decided to unpack my things before doing anything else. My wardrobe seemed shamefully empty. I decided that a shopping trip is needed at the weekend since half my clothes have been lost due to all the moving and everything. I looked at the clock. It was 9.30 already. Time flies by when you are serving revenge. This hotel is revenge to my parents and the egg thing was just epic!

I got into the jumbo shower and got into my jim jams. I opened the bedroom door and I couldn't resist I ran and jumped onto my big bed. It is so comfy! I snuggled under the blankets and now all I had to do was plot my revenge! I drifted to sleep thinking of the ways I could make them suffer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I NEED HELP! I would like everyone to comment and tell me how should Teri get her revenge???

please help!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN :D