Swara ; sir!! Don't get shame, you are begging in front of me, the Asian no1 businessman is begging in front of me for 1 crore. ( laughingly).

Sanskar : I guess you have short term memory loss!! In agreement there is a term and conditions, if you will leave this job then you have to pay 1 crore as penalty, so fill the amount and get lost with your CHEWGAM!!

Swara : whatt!! ( shocked).

Sanskar; manager, take cheque from madam as she is leaving job.

Swara : I crore!! ( monologue) I don't have one thousand in my purse. ( seeing her small purse where she have put her lip gloss).

Sanskar : Madam! You will give amount in cheque as your purse is smaller then you!! Or you will call someone to give money, I am not in hurry.

Swara : Fine!!

Sanskar : cheque or cash!!

Swara : I am throwing chewgam.

Sanskar : whatt!! I didn't heard!! Seems, my ears aren't working. You are saying you will throw money on my face and I am listening you will throw this chewgam.

Swara glare Sanskar understanding he is trying to insult her.

Swara : I said!! I will throw this chewgam sir. ( little loudly).

Sanskar : I am not able to hear anything!! Do you all can hear anything.

All nod yes then nod no seeing his glare.

Sanskar : speak loudly. ( smirkingly).

Swara think something and take a chair and stand on it make him confuse but then become startled by her loud voice in his ear.

Swara : ( shouts in his ear) I WILL SPIT THIS CHEWGAM SIR!

Sanskar : ( rub his ear) gone mad or what!!

Swara : I am just trying to convey what I was saying sir to you as your ears aren't working properly. ( making a fake sad face).

Sanskar glare her understanding she is deliberately troubling him.

Sanskar : come down, you are dirting my expensive chair.

Swara : expensive chair!! Chair is chair.

Sanskar : you don't have standard to see this also.

Swara : yes sir!! I never ever seen any chair, in my home, we family members sit on mat!! ( cryingly fake) poor me!!

All start laughing listening Swara,  Swara also start laughing.

Sanskar : SILENCE!! ( angrily)

All keep quiet.

Swara : ( monologue ) neither himself laugh nor let anyone laugh, akdu kahin ka!!

Sanskar : come down!!

She come down from the chair.

Sanskar : spit this chewgam now.

Swara : where sir?

Sanskar : on my face!! ( iritatedly).

Swara : are you sure sir?

Sanskar: idiot woman!! Go and spit this in dustbin!! ( shouts).

Swara : where dustbin?

Sanskar hold her arms and bring her toward dustbin and sign her to spit in this. Swara make faces and spit her chewgam.

She see he is holding her arm and jerk his hand harshly make him angered.

Swara : dare you touch me again.