Talk.

I thanked my coworker as he picked me up.

I walked to my stairs and walked inside.
Hyunjin sat on the third step. He looked up. "Baby.."

I broke down, shutting my door. I put my arms around him immediately.

He shut the door and picked me up. He brought me up the stairs and to the living room.
I sat down on the couch. He rubbed my back

"Who's hoodie is this?" he asked me, inspecting it.

I sighed and laid my head down on his chest

"Hyunjin.." I mumbled. "Remove it.."

I felt the hoodie slide off my shoulders. He gasped and rubbed my arms

"Did you... cheat on me.." he spoke up silently.

I looked into his arms and took out my phone.

I went to my photos and handed him my phone

"Love.." he mumbled, gasping.

I gulped. He put down my phone and grabbed me. He brought me to the bathroom

"I will make you a nice warm bath," he mumbled. "I will leave if you would like... And make you something comforting.."

I grabbed his hands and placed them on my shirt

"Help me undress. Please..." I mumbled.

"You're probably disgusted. I tried to break free. Call for help. I... It didn't work." I sighed as he removed my shirt.

He put his arms around my body and pulled me into a hug

"I am none of those things," he whispered, grabbing the back of my bra. He clipped it off and placed his hands on my skirt

"May... I?" he asked. I nodded.

He unzipped my skirt and then helped me remove my underwear.

He helped me get into the bath

"Would you like me to stay?" he asked.

I nodded and took his hand.

He slid my clothes to the side and laid down close to me, wrapping my arm around him.

"I am so sorry this happened to you.." he spoke. I laid my head on his and pecked him.
He rubbed my hand and moved the water around.

I looked at him.

He stood up and removed his shirt and socks. He got in the bath behind me and placed warm water on my back.

The once clear bubbly water had a red tint. It didn't seem to bother him.

He rubbed my back lightly, then leaned me back onto him.

I put his arms around my waist and sighed.
"Are you okay?" he asked. I nodded and rubbed his hands.

"Let's get out soon.." I spoke raspy. He nodded softly, rubbing his chin on my head.

~~

I sat down at the dinner table and watched him make dinner. He looked at his phone as it rang and grabbed it, walking into the bathroom

"Hello?" he spoke. I watched as he took my clothes out to the laundry room

"I won't be able to come in for a couple of days. I have a problem.." he spoke, walking into the room.

I laid my head down on the table

"Yea, at least a week. Thank you for being understanding," he spoke softly, stirring the stew he had made.

I looked at him.

"Yes, thank you. Goodbye." he placed his phone down on the counter

"I'm staying with you for a while. If you would like," he looked back at me. I nodded.

He turned his head. "Are you tired? It's okay if you are. You can eat after resting or a bit before."

I nodded. "Before.." I spoke, my voice beginning to lose itself.

He smiled and turned, "almost done, love."
~~

I looked at Hyunjin as he sat down facing me but looking at my phone. I placed my hand on his thigh. He tapped a bit then tapped more, he then put my phone down and laid beside me.

"Are you sure you don't want to get more comfortable?"

"I don't want you to be disgusted." I spoke.
"You could be covered in poop or something and I'd still love you" he rubbed my head

I chuckled "You're cute and funny." I placed my hand on his.