Everything Needed

I looked through my phone.

Things you need to go to a concert and catch your biases' attention!

#1. Wear a good fit! Those with attractive outfits attract attractive people!
#2. Have a lightstick! Those who have a good rhythm with their lightstick have a higher chance!

I smiled and looked at my albums; my Stray Kids lightstick seemed to smile back with joy. I looked at my phone.

#3. Wear good makeup! Ex: Wearing Jennie's line could possibly attract her to see you!
#4. Learn fan chants!
#5. Have an attractive sign!
#6. HAVE FUN! those who actually get immersed in the song and dance/jump along are most likely to get noticed more than those who don't!

I looked at the time, then at my closet. "I should have something good in here.." I mumbled

~~

"Why did you drag me to the mall?" Daehyun asked. I looked around. "To bond!" I smiled
"And to buy albums, correct?" he took my hand.
"Incorrect. To also get an outfit for the concert."

"Mhm," he smiled. "So I was correct."
"No. You were incorrect." I bit my bottom lip and took his hand. "Let's go to.. this store!"

"That's literally F.Y.E.," he spoke up
"Exactly." I took out my wallet, letting go of his hand. He stood behind me as we walked to the back. "I want to pull my bias to see if I have good luck" I looked at the Stray Kids albums and took Noeasy.

"You have those already," he mumbled. I looked at him. "Not any of Hyunjin. It's sad." I took two and walked toward the front. I took out my coupon and my card.
I slid the card and handed them the coupon.

"Thank you," I smiled at the worker as Daehyun took the bag. "Now... clothes," I smiled.

~~ A couple of days later

I put the outfit together and then looked at my face in the mirror.
I took out my box of makeup from Hyunjin's line and sat down.

I decided to do a natural but fearless look and then looked at my outfit.
I smiled and took a couple of pictures

"When is the concert?" My mom opened the door

"At 5," I smiled, she nodded. "You look lovely."
"Thank you, mom," I giggled and grabbed my lightstick.
I grabbed more batteries and then checked my phone battery. 100%.

I sighed to take a breath, then looked at the time
3:41

I bit my bottom lip and walked out.

~~~

Note: These are not official steps on how to get noticed. Just have a fun time!