Fansign

I got ready in a cute outfit and then did my makeup.
I walked toward the car after getting my stuff, then drove to where the fansign was.

I looked at the time, then jogged in.

"Hey! can I have your ticket number?" the worker asked. I nodded and showed her.

 "#8! lucky number and lucky winner!" the worker handed me a box. "Open when you get home, please!" the worker smiled. I nodded and walked toward the room.

I walked to my spot to see a clear box full of snacks. I smiled and sat down, placing the clear box on my other box.

I looked through the snacks and then glanced up as time became nearer.

I'm soon going to be with them face to face.

I'm so excited and nervous.

I watched as they entered, cheering for everyone.

~~

I went through the members casually, getting compliments as I went down the row.
I glanced up at Hyunjin as I sat across from him.

"You are so pretty," he smiled. I bowed. "Thank you so much."
I slid him my number. "I am a year younger than you," I mumbled. "Maybe sometime we could get to know each other"

He looked up from my album after signing it and slid my number his way

"I'll consider it," he caressed my cheek. "How was the concert?"
"You recognize me?!" I looked at him, shocked. He laughed, nodding his head. "I do," he spoke out in between gasps and giggles.

I smiled as the timer went off. "Talk to me soon," I smiled, moving to Han

After the concert, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket as I got into the car. I took it out once I sat down in hopes it was Hyunjin.

"Hey!! How was the concert??" my friend messaged me. I sighed, placed my phone on my lap, and pulled my seatbelt around my body.

I took my boxes from my mom and placed them on my lap over my phone

"Tell me how it was!" my mom squished my cheek.