Tired

I groaned as my friend hit me on the head.
"Daehyun, what the hell?!" I watched as he sat in front of me

"Why are you so tired?" he asked me. I rolled my eyes and laid my head back down.

"She was probably with her boyfriend all night," Chaewon winked

"Boyfriend?" Daehyun mumbled as I playfully punched Chaewon in the arm.
"I wasn't with anyone. I was studying for the test today" I glared at Daehyun.

"Since when did you have a boyfriend?" he raised an eyebrow, and I shrugged. "I do, according to Chaewon," I sighed.

~~

"Is Dambi really dating someone or not?" Daehyun asked Chaewon as I rested my head.
"I don't know, ask her," Chaewon replied, fiddling with my hair.
"You know I like her," he spoke.

"Of course, I know. everyone knows." Chaewon rolled her eyes. "Why else would you buy her stuff worth millions?"

Daehyun sighed softly. "Just let me know. Is she dating someone or not?"

"I'm telling you the truth, Daehyun! I don't know!" she groaned, getting up. Daehyun chased after her in a panic.

Does Daehyun really like me as more than a friend?!

After School

I walked to a nearby seven eleven and went to eat since I had skipped lunch.

I felt like someone was watching me, but no one was around every time I turned.

Maybe my head is playing tricks on me. Possibly it's because I hadn't slept last night
but I feel like a bug trapped in a child's glass bottle.

I picked some ramyeon and collected side dishes and cheese for my ramyeon.

While eating, someone entered the place,

Daehyun and his group of guys.

I watched as they walked in. Daehyun noticed me and smiled, waving. Like a puppy, he ran over, his fluffy hair bouncing adorably as he did.

He sat across from me. "What's up, little sis?" he asked, "no dessert?"

"I didn't have enough for more" I looked at my food "it's okay," I smiled

He put his lips together and took my ramyeon, placing a fat glump of cheese in his mouth.

I glared at him as he chewed

"So much for a puppy look" I rolled my eyes and took my food
"You're a jerk. You know that, right?" I asked him

"Hey," he mumbled, "I have something on the way for you. and I have stuff for you, hold on." he got up and ran away.

I watched as he ran back toward me with a bag. "Here!" he smiled and placed an ice cream in front of me, his friends letting out little "Ooohs" as they walked over.

He jogged to heat his food.

I ate the ice cream and then threw out my trash.
As I walked home, his words replayed in my mind

"You know I like her."

Does he really like me? How can I tell him I'm talking to someone?

Plus... I only see him as a friend.

This is so exhausting.