Introduce me?

I walked into my house and removed my shoes.

"Hello, Ma," I mumbled, looking down as I walked toward my room

"Hello, Dambi; when were you going to introduce me to your boyfriend?" she spoke up
"My boyfriend..?" I turned, and my eyes widened as Hyunjin smiled, waving at me

"This young man came waiting for you. Try to come home earlier," my mother spoke.
"Sorry. I'll be right back" I ran to my room

holy hell.

I picked up my pajamas from last night and threw them in my basket. I placed down my book bag and changed into more comfortable clothes.

A knock on the door caused me to jump. I walked over and opened the door

"Hello?" I spoke slowly, "May I come in?" Hyunjin spoke up
"Hm.. maybe." I opened the door a bit more and allowed him in

"Oh my gosh," he spoke, "Your room is so cool" he ran to my album collection
"Wow," he looked at me. "This is amazing."

"Thank you," I smiled.

"DAMBI!!! YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE!!!" my mother screamed. I looked at Hyunjin in a panic and took his wrist. "Love... Can you wait in here for a bit?" I looked at him as I opened my closet.

He understood and walked in. I ran toward the front door and opened it. "Hiii!" I smiled a fake smile

"Come in," my mom smiled. "Dambi and her-" I grabbed my friend's wrist and ran into my room.

"And her..?" Daehyun asked, holding a package. "Remove your shoes, please and go place them by the front door" I smiled. "I'll do it" I took their shoes and ran out.

Holy hell x50000

why can't I spend time with my crush in peace??

I sighed and ran into the bathroom to wash my hands.

I heard a scream from my bedroom, so I ran in.

"WHAT'S WRONG?!" I asked; the closet door was open, and a short-haired woman came out in one of my dresses

"I scared her, sorry!" Hyunjin spoke in the girliest voice he could.
"Who is this?!" Chaewon looked at me

"Oh, this is my auntie from... Busan! she is visiting for the weekend!" I chuckled. "Your dress is a little.." I sighed and pushed the dress down a bit

"And your lipstick, there is a light," I wiped around his lips. "Beautiful," I smiled.

"Your auntie oddly looks like Hyunjin from Skz" Daehyun raised an eyebrow.

"Auntie, you should see if my mom needs help with dinner!" I smiled; he nodded and ran out, falling on the floor

"Oh." I looked at him. He got up, grabbing his back. I ran over. "You're overdoing it," I whispered, putting my arm around him. We walked toward my mom.

My mother shrieked at the sight of him.

"Mom. This is Hyunjin, Hwang Hyunjin of stray kids," I whispered in her ear. "We are seeing each other. No one can know." I looked at her

"Please pretend to be her sister."

She nodded. "My dearest sister! I am so glad you've come to help!" she smiled and took his hand.

I ran to my room and looked at my friends. "Anyways," I smiled

"I will open that later! okay?" I took the box and placed it in my closet.

~~~

"Bye!! Thank you for dinner!!" my friends waved as they left.

I took Hyunjin to my room and removed his makeup.

"Why did you put makeup on" I mumbled. He shrugged. "I didn't want to be caught. I had a feeling someone would see me."

"You're smart; I can say that for sure." I laughed as he removed my bra from himself, along with my socks inside.

I handed him his clothes and then turned around to give him privacy

"Who was the boy?" Hyunjin asked. I looked at the ceiling. "He's been my friend since I was little. They both live down the street from me."

"Was that package for you, or was it yours, to begin with?" he asked. I looked at my hands.

"It's in the closet.. if you want to open it," I mumbled.

"Hm?" Hyunjin spoke up, hugging me from behind.

"The package is mine, from him.. he buys me stuff all the time.." I put my hands on his.

"Hey, if you want a good reputation with my mom, you should help her with the dishes," I smiled.

"Mhm. I should. I'll be back" he poked my cheek and then walked out.

I took the package from the closet and opened it.
I looked inside