Peekaboo

I watched the makeup artists as they did the member's makeup.

Everyone is so beautiful.
It makes me jealous.

I watched behind the stage as they performed after we hurried to another area for an interview.

While leaving jype, I decided to go to the cafe I used to work at.
I entered and got greeted, per usual, with no hard feelings.

When I sat with my food, someone sat across from me, and I glanced up.

"Hello," a man spoke up. I bowed slightly. "Hello"
"My child is a huge fan! He's right over there."

I looked over to where he was pointing. The boy hid.
"Oh really?" I asked. The man nodded. "May you come to greet him? His name is Hyukjae."
"If you're still here after I finish, maybe," I smiled, and he smiled back, "of course! Thank you"

I watched as he walked back to his table.

I looked down at my food and began eating.

I sighed and looked down at my food.

I looked up as my chair moved.

"Hi..." Hyukjae smiled awkwardly.
"Hi.." I smiled back. He looked at my food. "Looks like a nice... Dessert you got there," he smiled.

I nodded. "It's pretty good.." I smiled

"I think you're beautiful... And hey, with school ending soon..." he mumbled. "Can we... I... Can I get your phone number?"
I cleared my throat. "I... I'm not looking to date right now," I chuckled. "I'll maybe think about it before school ends, though," I smiled.

"Can I take a pic with you, actually?" he took out his phone
"Of course," I smiled. He turned and held up his phone. I smiled and did a peace sign.

"Ready to go?" his father asked. The boy stood up. "I'll cya later!!" he smiled. I waved goodbye and looked down at my food.

"Hey, Sam, can I get a box to go?" I looked at my former coworker. He nodded and jogged over, and handed me one.
I smiled. "Thanks" I smiled and took my drink and food out.

I walked to my house in silence and then unlocked my door. I got inside and relocked the door before going up.

I opened the door to Hyunjin lying on the couch.

He looks adorable.

I put my cake away and sat down next to his feet. I turned on the television and rested my eyes.

~~

I woke up on my bed.
The smell of food filled the house.

I walked into the kitchen and looked around for Hyunjin.

"Hyune?" I spoke up, but there was no reply.
I knocked on the bathroom door.

"Baby?" Hyunjin spoke. I grabbed my heart and sighed. The door opened.

I covered my eyes with my hand "HYUN." I looked at him. He took my hand and placed it on his stomach.
"You're my girlfriend. It's okay to see my stomach." he smiled.

I turned around.
He cleared his throat. "I made you breakfast before you have to go to school, and I packed you a lunch so you can avoid going to 7/11" he smiled and walked into the room.

"Thank you, baby" I grabbed myself some breakfast and sat down at the table.
I waited for him to finish changing, then we ate together.

After eating, I headed to school and allowed Hyunjin to stay in the house.

I took out my phone as I walked.

"Mr. Gorgeous: Proof I go to school with Ms. Gorgeous!! Isn't she gorgeous?"

Yearbook?

so now I just have to see, but the only right person is... Daehyun.

I walked into the school and sat down in my classroom.

"Mr. Gorgeous: Ms. Gorgeous is in class! TTYL Ms."

I looked around, then ran up. I bumped into someone falling to the floor.

"Oh hey hey," a boy reached down to help me up. "I'm the new student, Hyukjae," he smiled. "You're Ms. Gorgeous! Hi!" he smiled.