Chapter 191: I quit

Start from the beginning

Tell me this is a joke you tell me this is a joke right now you can't be a part of them you're you're sweet you're kind you been so nice to me how could you be a part of them that doesn't make any sense. Please tell me you're lying. Tell me this is a joke. Tell me this is just a bad joke". She begged. But he just shook his head and looked away. " I'm sorry". He looked at his seat and he knew he was gonna lose her now he knew that he would never get to see her again and he knew that she would never speak to him again so he looked at the ground and he started to walk away when suddenly, he felt hands and engulf him in and a hug.

is his eyes widned as he looked around and then that's when he saw Macy Macy at hug and Macy and golf them in a hug and he didn't exactly know why she was hugging him because he thought she hated him. but he couldn't help but hug back because like he said before he loved her and he cared about her and he wanted to be with her, but she should hate him considering everything that the sources are doing I mean they are destroying the city and taking over instant lives and doing a bunch of horrible stuff, but how could she be hugging him right now. "Why are you hugging me?" You should hate me" he tells her. But she smiled, says: " because I know you're not like them, I know that you are a sorcerer, but you don't act like one. you have a good heart mantis? I hope you can see that, because" she places a hand on his chest where his heart would be.

He looked down and saw her doing this too. He looked up when she looked up, and they both smiled at each other. As she says: "I know you have a good heart, and you can change anyone can change" the blonde haired spellcaster felt his heart flutter at this. He was so happy that she still loved him even though he was a sorcerer, and he could potentially hurt her but then again, he didn't actually know if she loved him, but he loved her, and he wanted to spend every moment with her. He wanted to have a relationship with her. He wanted to do everything with her. And one of these days he would ask her he would ask her if they could be in a relationship together because he would love that he couldn't describe it, but she just takes his breath away, and he truly did love her.

It was then garmadon spoke: "really? Your not mad he lied?" Little rumi got mad at Garmadon and did a child slap on his side saying: "garmadon" as Macie laughed. As she took off her scarf, and walked towards harumi who inched away at the stranger, and Garmadon stood protectively infront of her. "Everyone deserves a second a chance" she says as she knelt down and wrapped her scarf around harumis neck. Then stood back. "We are all capable of doing good, weither we are good or bad, we have the choice to decide who we wanna be" she says as she looked at matias. "And I know, you don't wanna do anything malicious or evil" she says as she turned and looked at matias. "I can tell that's not the perosn you wanna be matias" she started leaving the alleyway leaving the three alone and leaving matias with those words. Until she stopped and turned aorund and looked at Garmadon. "By the way, your niece or daughter whoever it is is very cute" she says as she walked back onto the streets is ninjago city.

It was then matias knew what he had to do. He knew it would be risky but he knew. He had no choice, well he did. But he decided he needed to take control of his life, and he wanted to be free of what he had been forced to do since he was a kid. He groaned, as he walked Into the cold building. He shivered, he was scared at what he was about to do. He shivered as he felt the cold air swirl around him, he knew he needed to do this and he knew it wasn't going to be easy and zephry would have his head for this but he couldn't do this anymore. Harumi didn't deserve anything that was happening to her. And he knew if he wanted to be free, he needed to tell them he didn't want to do this anymore, and he needed to leave. He looked around, and saw the sun was setting outside outside the window. He put his hands in his pockets and he was dreading the reaction he was going to get when he told the two other sorccers. And he was scared he was going to get killed becasue he knew how zephry got, and not to mention Ava since she was brainwashed.

Taking a deep breath in a sign, he walked into the area where the two were and they were looking over preparations for the machine. Well, that's what he thought they were doing when you got in there everything seemed destroyed and he didn't know exactly what happened. He ran over there and asked what was going on but separately didn't even answer him. He just punched him for no reason, knocking him down to the floor. " where were you?!" he demanded with malice he stared into his eyes "because of you we lost everything and we weren't able to use the machine. Don't tell me you were being a factor and talking to those resistance members!" if this is, how mentors usually was, he would just stay silent, and just allow him to beat him up and to just allow everything that happened because he didn't want to get into a fight with him, but he had enough.

He got to us being pushed her back, knocking him backwards. He nearly fell down to the floor by Ava caught him before he fell. when he recovered he pushed Ava off him and got into his face. "How dare you! Who do you think you are doing?" Matias growled. " quitting that's what" when zephyr gave a shocked and or mad expression matias growled. "that's right what you heard I'm done I'm not dealing with this anymore. You have basically abuse me ever since childhood when something went wrong and you always blame me for everything so I'm done" he said as he pushed zephyr away from him as he growled. "Traitor! You dare leave after all we've done!" Matis growls. "Yes! Because what we're doing is wrong! And I don't wanna be apart of it anymore!" He yelled as he started walking out. As he left he heard the words:

"I always knew you were a disappointment Matias"

—-

Hey Everyone, Jdizzle here. I Hope you enjoyed the chapter, I hope Eveyone had a happy holidays, and good luck on your finals! I hope you all do great on the tests. I will see you all in two weeks I hope you all have a wonderful week and I'll see you next time! Bye guys! Jdizzle sighing out peace