The Rude Flight Attendant (Mature era) 👿

Today, Michael and I were flying on an airplane to see a family who were close friends with us.

My cat Cinnamon was in her cage, which was kept with all the other pets located at the very back.

But after taking off, the poor kitty was fed up with the dogs barking at her.

So, after a few attempts, she was able to escape somehow.

And then, she made her way down the aisle to find her owners.

In no time at all, Michael felt something rubbing against his leg and when looked down, he saw that it was just Cinnamon.

"Aw, she couldn't be away from us".

I grinned, and he giggled.

"Not even for a minute".

Cinnamon began to purr as she curled up in my lap.

I cuddled closer to Michael while he took out an animal magazine to read.

A few minutes later, a flight attendant came out to speak to us.

"Mam'm...why is your pet sitting with you"?

She asked me, and I opened my eyes.

"None of your business, lady".

I said, as I was not amused about being woken up by a stranger.

Cinnamon could sense the danger and when the flight attendant tried to grab her, she snarled and sank her canines into the woman's hand.

"OWWW! Shit! That fucking cat bit me"!

The flight attendant cursed out loud, causing a few witnesses to look up.

"This wouldn't have happened if you just left her cat alone. Now, will you please go away and leave us alone"?

Michael said politely, watching Cinnamon arch her back to make herself look as scary possible.

"You filthy bitch! I'm gonna sue you for—-

The flight attendant was interrupted by me slapping her across the face.

"Now, shut up"!

I hollered, and then sat down back in my seat.

"Yeah, leave them alone so they can enjoy their flight like everybody else".

A woman who was seated a few aisles from us spoke up.

"Thank you"!

I smiled at her.

After the flight attendant left, she called security on the phone and told them what happened.

She tried to tell a lie, but the security cameras had captured the whole thing.

"Your fired when we land at the next airport"!

Her boss yelled at her.

"Finally! Now, none of us will have to deal with that nasty flight attendant".

I said, relieved to know that we wouldn't be bothered anymore.

Everyone laughed when the flight attendant stomped her feet like a spoiled brat.