Road-Trip (Invincible era) 🛣

Today, Michael and I were traveling to Gary, Indiana to visit his hometown where he and his brothers grew up.

Despite getting a head-start on our trip, we had to stop at a hotel and get ourselves a room for the night.

Bill Whitfield, his bodyguard, got himself a room, too.

It was almost 11 o'clock at night, and I was waiting for Michael to be done in the shower.

When he came out, he was wearing his bathrobe.

I was covering myself with the blankets to surprise him.

"Baby, where are your pajamas"?

He asked me.

I giggled and then, when he walked closer towards me, he saw that I wasn't wearing anything.

"Ohh boy..."

Michael blushed shyly, making me giggle some more.

I reached up and lifted the covers off of me and that's when he saw my naked body.

It made him feel turned on.

"Does Mikezilla need some attention"?

I asked in a seductive tone.

Michael bit his lip as he stared at every inch of my body, and then reached out and untied the string part on his bathrobe, letting it fall to the floor.

I quickly made sure that the door to our hotel room was locked tight and then turned out all the lights.

Michael pulled me closer to him and lifted me up, making me wrap my legs around his torso.

His moans became louder as my womanhood was pressed against his hard member.

I bucked my hips a little and then he carried me to the bed and then, he laid me down on the mattress.

"Owww"!

I yelped when he slapped me in the butt.

"You are a very naughty girl. Seducing me after I just took a shower and washed my hair throughly".

He felt himself getting even more turned on as he watched my butt cheeks jiggling up and down.

"Aw, but I thought you liked it".

I smirked playfully, wiggling my butt at towards him.

Michael licked his lips at the sexy sight.

"Do I need to punish you for that"?

His eyes were filled with lust.

"Hm...maybe"?

I smirked again, wiggling my butt at him.

Almost immediately after I'd spoken, Michael spread my butt cheeks apart and entered himself inside of me.

"Ohhhhh...aahhhh...Ohh f*ck"!

"Ohhhh....Michael! Faster! Please! Don't stop"!

I could feel myself about to have an orgasm and then, I reached my climax and came all the bed sheets.

Michael pushed himself in and out of me before reaching his climax.

We both collapsed onto the mattress and tried to catch our breath.

I laid my head down on Michael's chest and he lovingly pressed his butterfly kisses to my cheeks and the top of my head.