Goin' Fishing (Blood On The Dance Floor era) 🎣

Today was Saturday, and Michael was taking us to the lake to go fishing.

We got up early so we could get a head start.

Once we were both dressed and ready, I helped Michael pack our lunch in a lunch bag, which was useful because it was going to keep our food from getting spoiled or ruined.

"Okay, F/n. Are you ready for a day of outdoor fun"?

Michael said, and I had to smile at how adorable he looked wearing a fisher's hat.

"Okay Michael".

I said with a giggle.

We grabbed our stuff and walked out the door to the limo.

Bill the bodyguard asked us about what we were doing today.

"We're goin' fishing".

I said, and made a funny face at Michael, which made him laugh.

"The weather is going to be really nice today, so you two will have plenty of time to catch some fish".

Bill said, as he made a left turn.

"Yes, that's true. But I was thinking it would be better if we let the fish go back in the lake after we catch them".

Michael had mentioned to me before how he felt bad about catching the fish and not letting them go back to their natural habitat".

"Michael, that's the whole point of fishing. You catch a fish with your fishing pole and then you get to keep them and maybe have a nice cooked fish meal for dinner".

I told him.

"That's so sad, it's a sad fish".

Michael said with a little frown.

I scooted myself over closer to the king of pop and hugged him.

"It'll be okay, Applehead. There are lots of fish at the lake, and sometimes you don't always catch a fish on the first try"

I smiled, and held his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

Michael felt better after I comforted him with love.

Soon after that, the limo pulled up to a dirt path road and that meant we were heading in the direction of the lake.

"We'll get to see lots of woodland creatures like deer, squirrels, chipmunks, foxes, and maybe even a possum. You love possums, don't you Michael"?

I grinned, and kissed his cute nose.

He giggled and then kissed back on my nose.

"Mmhm. They have a cute little pink noses and big eyes".

Michael smiled, and then I took out my phone and looked up cute possum pictures on the internet.

"Aww, look at that one".

I pointed my finger to a specific one.

"Aww! Can we keep it"?

Michael asked.

"No, silly! You can't keep a wild animal as a pet".

I laughed.

"I know, I'm just kidding".

The singer giggled, and I playfully tickled his cheek with the feather key chain on my purse.