He's Horny (This Is It era) 🥰

I was doing stuff around the house while waiting for Michael to come home from the studio.

At about 4:34 p.m, the front door opened.

Michael was in a romantic mood and after thinking about how I defended him from those teenage girls, it made him feel horny.

I wasn't aware of it and while I was organizing some of my stuff, two arms wrapped around my torso.

"Hey Michael..."

I said with a smile.

Michael moaned softly as he snaked his hands closer to my lower body.

"I missed you today".

He whispered into my ear, and then pressed kisses on the soft spot on my neck.

I soon found myself moaning at how much he was turning me on.

"I saw how brave you were yesterday"...

Michael said, pressing his hand against the waistband of my panties.

"Well, you know how protective I am of you".

I replied him, feeling the tip of his nose pressed against my neck.

Michael loved the sweet-scented perfume and he thought it smelled really nice on me.

When I saw that he was fingering me, I immediately felt an orgasm.

"Ohhh Michael..."

I moaned, and then grabbed ahold of the belt he was wearing, unbuckling it and letting it fall to the floor.

"Mmhm..."?

Michael smirked playfully, knowing how much I was enjoying this.

He pushed his finger in and out of my womanhood, adding another finger soon after that.

I moaned as he pleasured me with his fingers, and as he did so, Michael grabbed ahold of his pants and let them fall to floor, and then I gently palmed at his hardened member.

"Ohhhh....F/n...you know what that does to me".

Michael moaned, as he felt himself about to cum.

I swiftly turned myself around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"How about you show me how the king of pop can make me feel good inside"?

I purred seductively.

That was the moment where he couldn't take it anymore.

With that in mind, the singer lifted me up in his arms and carried me to the living room, where he gently laid me down on the couch.

Our clothes were almost immediately on the floor after that.

I giggled at how cute it was when Michael showed me the sexy side of him, which was something that he rarely ever did because of his shyness and how sensitive he was.

"Ohhh Michael. I love you so much".

I said in a romantic manner, as he pressed his butterfly kisses all over my upper body, particularly my breasts.

"I love you more".

Michael purred, seductively squeezing my butt.

Our love-making session lasted for a while, and because of this, we accidentally missed dinner-time.

But that was okay.

We were both tired after that, anyway.