6. 𝘗𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

Start from the beginning

Luckily, the fashion girl reacted just in time and formed a big diamond shield to protect herself from the explosion, "Pinkie Pie! Don't you ever DARE  to do that again! You could have ruined my hair!" she snapped at her pink friend. Out of the blue, a rainbow-colored track passed quickly near Rarity, causing a wind to blow her curly purple hair.

"Yo, did you see that?!" Sideswipe instantly questioned the whole group when he spotted the colorful trace.

A sudden female voice spoke near his audio receptors, "Saw what?" he froze and turned to see who it was, but there was no one, "Ooh, you were talking about me, weren't you?" he looked at the other side, yet again no one was there, "Yep, it's kinda hard catching up, but hey, I don't blame ya."

"What the- Hey! Stop that!" he struggled to get her. Despite that, to her own delight, she kept on flying around him with her super speed. As a result of her actions, the red 'Bot finally lost his balance and fell on the ground backwards. Several of his fellow teammates silently snickered at the hilarious performance.

Rainbow instantly stopped herself and glanced over the fallen mech, she let out a snort and flew to check on him, "Whoops, sorry 'bout that dude, didn't mean to make you hit the floor." she apologized, "You okay down there?"

Sideswipe groaned as he attempted to get up back on his pedes and rubbed the back of his helm. To Rainbow's surprise, he chuckled back, "Heh, not bad at all speedster. You sure got some cool tactics to show off."

"Great, this is all we needed now, more troublemakers." grumbled Ratchet, then he and the rest heard a whistle coming out of the shy girl who was standing not too far away from them. What they didn't expect to see were tiny creatures coming out of different paths of the base: tiny reptiles, insects, mammals, etc.

Everyone moved aside and carefully watched their steps as the animals made their way to Fluttershy, "Hello there little ones, glad to meet you all." the creatures happily let out diverse sounds in response, "Why, thank you so much." she kindly smiled.

As the shy girl continued her conversation with her animal friends, Optimus' gaze was directed at Sunset Shimmer who was the only one who didn't show her magical powers yet. Out of wonderment, he asked, "What about your abilities, Sunset?" that grabbed the girl's attention.

She looked up at him and replied, "Mine? Oh, It's nothing special really, I can only look through someone's past, that's all." she shrugged and nervously smiled.

"Is that so? What was I doing yesterday then?" Knock Out asked and kneeled before her. She indicated his hand, after taking the hint he moved his pointy index digit closer to her.

When she touched it, her eyes became fully white and delved into his memories. A few seconds later, she let go of his sharp digit and answered with confidence, "Were you watching a horror movie at a drive-in theatre last night?"

"Busy, huh?" Bumblebee mocked the cherry red doctor.

"The new part just came out. How could I miss it?" Knock Out persuaded.

"Well, it turns out you were right after all. You do have superpowers, I doubted you too quickly, my apologies." Ratchet excused himself.

"Don't worry about it darling, we also needed some time to believe it when this magic entered our world. Especially, to get the handle of these powers." Rarity comforted him.

"Do you think that... maybe this is why they were after us? They found out about our existing magic and now they are trying to take it away from us?" Fluttershy wondered.

"To gain more power...! That's it! They were searching for an alternate energy source behind our backs as a strategy this whole time! To attack us when we least expect it, with something we have never encountered before and don't know how to deal with!" suspected Bumblebee.