they started shooting towards them, but Y/N was faster and created a force field.

Y/N: I didn't come all this way to be killed by a damn otter and a vulture.
!

he looked at the fridge next to them and had an idea, Y/N used his telekinesis powers and threw the two animals inside the fridge and locked them up.

Sanji: VERY GOOD Y/N!

Mr.0: what the fuck is going on there?

Y/N: sorry sir... one of the pirates was alive and waked up, but we killed him already, do you need anything else?

Mr.0: come to Alabasta, I'm preparing something and I want you both here.

Y/N: we're on our way, bye! 

Y/N ended the call before Mr.0 could respond, and the two laughed at the mess they made.

Sanji spotted a log pose and put it in his pocket, thinking about giving it to Vivi as a gift.

Mini timeskip

Miss Goldenweek and Mr.3 managed to capture Nami, Zoro and Vivi with the help of Mr.5 and Miss Valentine who arrived on the island looking for Vivi.

Miss Valentine and Mr. 5 attacked the giants and knocked them unconscious, making Luffy furious and willing to fight them.

Miss Goldenweek used her abilities to control Luffy and make him wanting to betray his crew.

Usopp and Karoo were busy running away from Mr.5

Y/N: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

Sanji and Y/N find their friends trapped in a giant candle.

Sanji: NAMI-CHAN! VIVI-CHAN! I'M HERE TO SAVE YOU!

Nami: THEN DO IT!

Vivi: he wants to turn us into living estatues!

Mr. 3: looks like our other guests have arrived at the party.

Sanji: WHO ARE YOU? WHAT DID YOU DO WITH NAMI AND VIVI?

Mr. 3: I ate the doru doru no mi, my devil fruit allows me to create large quantities of candle wax from my body and control it, I am the candle-man!

Y/N: release them now or I will make you!

Sanji: if you wanna fight then let's do it.

Miss Valentine: would you really be able to hurt a lady like me?

suddenly she landed on top of Sanji crushing him, she sat on top of him preventing him from moving.

Sanji: I NEVER THOUGHT I'D BE CRUSHED BY A WOMAN AS BEAUTIFUL AS YOU, I THINK MY DREAMS COME TRUE. - he screams with hearts in his eyes and his nose bleeding.