Zoro: WHAT? mine has horns, that should count!

Sanji: this is not valid, mine has giant teeth, GIANT TEETH!

the two started to fight, but were interrupted by something white attacking them.

Sanji: BUT WHAT IS THIS? LOOKS LIKE CANDLE WAX!!

Zoro: shit, someone is trying to capture us!

they ran, Sanji managed to escape but Zoro was captured, the candle waxes left his body immobile

Zoro: shit! i can't move!

two people approached him, Mr.  3 and Miss Goldenweek

Mr.3: it seems that our dear swordsman is not as strong as they say, hahaha!

Miss Goldenweek: what about the blond man? He escaped.

Mr. 3: don't worry soon he will be part of my collection of my human wax statues, hmmm?

Sanji was running through the forest looking for the others, worried about Vivi and Nami, he bumped into someone.

Y/N: damn Sanji you almost scared me, i heard someone screaming. -  he gets up off the ground scratching the back of his head

Sanji: THERE ARE TWO STRANGE PEOPLE HERE ON THE ISLAND AND ONE OF THEM HAS CAPTURED ZORO, I NEED TO FIND VIVI-CHAN AND NAMI-CHAN THEY MAY BE IN DANGER!

Y/N: I told Zoro he would get lost...

Sanji: LET'S LOOK FOR THE OTHERS.

he dragged Y/N and they shouted their friends name but no one answered, Y/N spotted something suspicious.

Y/N: look, there's something here, follow me.

they found a small house made of wax and entered.

Sanji: why are we wasting time here?  vivi-chan and nami-chan  need me.

Y/N: the person who attacked you must live here in this strange house, but there is no one here.

they were about to leave when the den den mushi started making noise, they looked at each other and Y/N decided to answer.

Y/N: hello? who is calling me?

???: this is Mr.  0, your report is late, have you killed the princess and the pirates who are protecting her?

Sanji and Y/N widened their eyes, there's really someone on the island wanting to kill them.

Y/N: yes.. they are all dead including the princess, you don't have to worry about them anymore.

Sanji: this bastard will pay!

Mr. 0: who is talking?

Y/N: my partner... Mister Prince! he's angry because one of the pirates injured him.

Mr. 0I don't remember any employee of mine with that name.

Y/N: you know, baroque works has a lot of agents, it's hard to remember the names of everyone.

an otter and a vulture appeared at the window and looked at Y/N and Sanji.