Epilogue

It's been three years after I had woken up from coma.
There were many complicated things.
But through those, I found my best friends whom I can rely on anytime, my little brother by heart who will always take my side , and my love who I can always be myself when I am with him.
" love, what are you thinking?" Mingi hugged me from behind.
" nothing," I answered, " just random thoughts"
He nodded, " it's cold. Don't stay outside for too long."
" yeah," I replied without looking back at him.
Then I could feel him pulling himself from me.
I thought he was going to go back inside. But I was wrong.
" Hong ari."
I turned around to see mingi on one knee with a ring in his hand.
" will you marry me?"
I covered my mouth in surprise.
Tears well up in my eyes.
I nodded my head.
" yes," I cried, " yes, I will marry you!"
He took my hand and put the ring on .
Then he got up and kissed me, " thank you, my love. I promise I will always keep you happy and safe."
...................
I am now sitting on the beach, looking at the sea under the night sky .
Everyone else was busy doing their own things.
San and woo young are preparing the dinner,roasting some meats at the bbq stand.
Yeri, sejong and Jihyo are chatting and giggling on the bench.
Jongho, Yunho and mingi are fighting over the fact on who can make the best cocktail mix. As a tmi, none of them can.
I smiled watching everyone in their own world.
Then, I look up into the sky.
" yeosang, are you watching now?" I talked to the stars. " do you see me? I am happy now, like you always wanted. So, you don't need to worry about me anymore . Just do whatever you have to, go wherever you have to be."
I wiped my tears, " thank you ,yeosang. I will never forget you. Again," I chuckled lightly, " you played a big role in a big part of my life and I will always be grateful to have you in my life. And also,thank you for loving me till your last breath .Although I have found a new love, that doesn't mean I will not love you anymore. I loved you and I will always do."
" my love, what are you doing?" Mingi came.
"Nothing," I replied.
He offered me his hand and pulled me up, " let's go. Dinner is ready. Everyone is waiting for you."
I nodded and followed him with my hands in his.
I took a glance to the stars for the last time.
Good bye Yeosang! I promise , that I will live a happy life.
...................