Chapter 10

Flashbacks
" mingi, save me! He's trying to kill me," I ran and hid behind mingi.
Yunho, who was chasing me from behind stopped and put his hands on his waist, panting slightly, " gosh, why are you so fast? Come here right now."
Mingi laughed looking at his two friends, " are you guys what? preschoolers?"
Yunho changed his eyes to mingi, " do you know what she did? She put the fish sauce secretly in my coffee. Damn, the smell won't leave my mouth sooner," he complained.
" I was just kidding," I whined looking at mingi, when Yunho tried to grab me.
I escaped his hands and ran.
" don't run around, Ari!" mingi shouted from behind.
But before mingi could finish his sentence, I bumped into a guy, causing the books in his hands to fall down.
" oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you," I crouched down to help him collect his books.
"It's fine," the guy said.
His deep voice caught my attention. His voice is deep ,although not as much as mingi's but it has its unique and captivating depth .
I looked up at him and our eyes met, he is so ...... handsome?
We stood up, that guy put his hands out, " hi, I'm Kang yeosang."
I shook his hand back, " I'm hong Ari."
He smiled shyly, " I hope we meet again," he said.
That's when mingi came from behind me, " Ari!"
" I have to go now. See you soon, Ari," he waved his hand and left.
I was standing still , not moving from the place, staring at his back.
"Who is he?" Mingi asked.
" the guy I just met," I answered, without looking back at him.
"Mingi, " I spoke under my breath, " I think I found the love."
...................
Mingi didn't like yeosang at first but with times, we all have become closer.
" so, this is the plan for now. We will work on each part by ourself tonight and we will discuss again tomorrow," I said while putting away my things.
"But the assignment is not due until next Friday. We still have many time left. Why need to rush?" wooyoung whined in his seat.
" Because if we finish early, we will have time to review and redo the parts if necessary ," i explained.
' just do as she says," yeri interrupted, " her marks are far more higher than yours."
Wooyoung glared at her.
I laughed at those two and said my goodbyes.

Someone ruffled my hair from behind, I turned around to see it was yeosang. " have you finished your class?" I asked.
He hummed as a response.
" Ari,"
" yeah?"
" would you like to go to the movie with me this weekend?," he kept staring at the ground.
I looked at him ,confused.
" yes, I'm asking you for a date. Would you?"
................
" what if I mess up ? Omg! what if he got disappointed and run away just on the first date?" I got anxious.
I'm now shopping for the date at the mall.
Mingi sighed and leaned his head in his palms, " why would he? Don't get anxious over impossible things."
" but," I tried to talk but mingi seems to get impatient. He stood up and cupped my face, " no buts. Ari, You are beautiful, smart and good natured. You are the definition of being perfect. So, if he run away, then it's his loss. Trust me, there are people who are dying to be with you."
Then , he took a dress among the many I am holding in my hands, " This one looks perfect on you."
..............
" I can't believe we are going to graduate soon," wooyoung said, leaning his head on the shoulder of his boyfriend, San.
" what are you guys planning to do after we graduate?" Yunho asked.
" I am going to take the cooking classes," wooyoung smiled sheepishly, ' we are thinking about opening a restaurant together."
San kissed his forehead, and everyone gagged.
"I have to take over my family business," mingi said, " I have no choices anyway."
" I don't have any plan yet," Yunho said.
" I was thinking, that, instead of working for others, how about I start my own business? It will not be easy but I want to try," I stated.
" and I'm going to support you," yeosang added.
" Omg, couples," yunho facepalmed, " let's escape together, mingi. We single asses can't survive between these couples."
Everyone laughed.
............
It's been 2 years we have graduated.
And we also got engaged after four years of dating.
There were many ups and downs , and also there are many things that I would go complain to mingi about yeosang . But our relationship is still going strong.
But , One day, a storm came into our peaceful life.
I put down the groceries which I just bought on the counter and looked at the mails in my hands.
Who would send me a mail in this era, when they could just email me ?
I opened it and a bunch of photo fell out.
My visions got blurred.
No, it can't be.
Did Yeosang just ......cheated on me.?
.............
" calm down, Ari. Don't act rush before you are sure," mingi shushed me down on the phone. I've become a crying mess by now.
" I wish you are beside me, mingi," I cried, " gosh, I shouldn't have moved to this damn place, leaving everyone behind. I follow him because I trusted him and look what he has done to me now," I cried out.
" No, no," mingi comforted me, " although we are not near, I'm always here for you. And don't assume anything just from your point of view," he said, " Hear his explanation first."
............
" honey, I'm home!"
I threw the photos at Yeosang as soon as he enter from the front door, " care to explain?"
He took a look at the photos and got shocked, " Ari, I don't know what is this. It's not me. I didn't do anything."
" what do you mean it's not you? It's clearly you. You, naked, in a bed, with another woman. You cheated on me," I yelled.
" No, Ari. It's a misunderstanding," he tried to explain.
" oh, stop it!" I cut him off, " I can't believe you not only cheated on me but also lying to my face when the evidence is clear."
I clenched my fist, " you know what? We are done now."

I have no one I know and no where to go in this town.
Gosh!I shouldn't have leave the house. It would surely hurt my pride to go back home now.
I called mingi and told him the situation.
He sighed, " I told you to think before you act. idiot!"
' don't scold me," I whined, " I was furious. You would also act like that if you were in my shoes."
"Now, I am cold and hungry, and I have nowhere to go. What should I do?" I asked for his advice.
" I will wire you some money, so get a room in a hotel and stay there. I'll try to come to you as soon as I am back," he said, " gosh!you and your troubles are following me till to Japan."
"Call me when you get to the hotel room."
.................
I have been ignoring yeosang's calls and texts in these three days.
I heard the knock on my door and opened to see yeosang.
" what are you doing here?" I stared at him.
" Ari, please, let's talk," he pleaded.
" I have nothing to talk," I tried to close the door but he held it firm.
" please, hear me first and then you can decide however you want," he begged.
After he explained me the situation,
" what?" I widened my eyes, " that b*tch must be crazy."
I stood up, " where is she now? Take me to her. Let me kill her."
Yeosang held my wrist, " calm down. I've already handled it. You don't need to worry anymore." He asked, " so, do you want to continue staying here?or?"
" of course, I will go back home. It's not that convenient staying at a hotel alone, you know?" I said.
He giggled.
" wait, how do you know I'm here?" I asked , confused.
"Mingi" he answered.
...................
Yeosang's POV
" what is this?" I threw the photo on the table. Nayeon looked at me unamused, " it's what you see."
" No!" I yelled , " I know myself. I will never do that. I will never betray Ari."
" oh , what now, lover boy?" She rolled her eyes, " you don't want to take responsibilities for what you did?"
................
I brushed my hair with my fingers furiously.
I don't know what to do .I don't even know the whereabouts of Ari and it's been three days.
My phone rang and i picked up to see mingi calling.
" yeah?" I answered.
" I have found out everything," he stated.
I sighed heavily, " it's not what you think mingi. I don't know how to explain anymore."
"No," mingi said, " what I meant is everything ,which means everything."
" what are you talking about?" I got confused.
"I made my men dig some informations and found out that it was all set up."
"What?"
" yes, she set all of those up. I already got the confession from the staffs , working at the bar and hotel which you guys were in that night."
He continued, " I will send you the evidence."
"Omg, thank you, mingi. Thank you. You are my savior."
"But how do you get that? I've been going around asking and everyone just said they don't know anything ."
" it's not that hard," he said, " just some money and threatenings."
"Now, go to Ari and explained her everything before I got insane. Man, that girl is driving me crazy ," he added.
I laughed, put on my coat and left the house as fast as possible.
.................
Ari's POV
On the way back home, Yeosang got a call and it was her.
" pick up the phone," I said.
" I don't think it's a good idea, Ari," yeosang stated. " just ignore her, she will stop."
I tried to grab the phone from his hand, "what do you mean ignore her? no, I will not."
The call stopped and the text came in, " what's now again?" I said.
" she said," he furrowed his eyebrows, " she's sorry?"
" what?" I asked in disbelief.
"Yeah, she's just sent me a whole paragraph of apology," he seemed confused, looking down at the phone.
When my attention turns back onto the road, there are the two headlights directing toward us,
" Look out!" I yelled.
Then, everything went black.
...............