Chapter 11

I gasped loudly.
"Ari, are you okay?" Yeri rushed to me.
I nodded, "what happened?"
"Nayeon unnie called and told me that you just fainted and she was taking you to hospital. What happened?"
Before I could answer, I heard the door open and saw wooyoung and San coming in.
"Omg, she's awake ," wooyoung pulled me into tight embrace, "I told you to eat well. Look what had happened to you now."
"I'll call the doctor," San said ,leaving the room.
....................
"Nayeon unnie called me to check on you," yeri said.
I nodded while eating the soup wooyoung made .
"I tell her to come but," she continued, "she said that you will not want to see her." she looked at me with curious eyes.
I put down the spoon, not saying anything. And yeri asked nothing more.
.................
"The doctor said you can discharge tomorrow," San said.
I nodded, feeling anxious by the fact that I have to face Nayeon once I discharged.
San seemed to notice the change in my mood.
"If you want to, you can stay at our house," San said, "wooyoung has been worrying that you will not eat well once you are out of his sight. So,"
I shook my head, " I don't want to be a burden to you guys too."
Wooyoung slapped my arm slightly, "dare to say you are a burden again or I will not cook for you anymore."
I laughed at his words. How lucky I am to have friends like them.
"Then I will gladly accept your offer."
"Oh, and," I continued, "I will pay you back the hospital fees you have paid for me. Don't worry."
They eyed at each other.
"actually," wooyoung said, "Yunho paid for everything."
..................
While we are busy packing things for my discharge, someone came in.
"Yunho," San greeted the person.
Yunho nodded as a response while looking to my direction.
"Can you wait for me in the car? I want to talk with Yunho alone," I asked Woosan.

Now, we are sitting side by side on the bench in the hospital's garden. Yunho looking in front to particularly nothing while I was playing with the sleeve of the cardigan I am wearing.
After a good few minutes of silence, Yunho started the conversation.
"I am sorry, Ari," he said, " for lying to you. I am really sorry to break your trust like this."
" why did you do that?" I asked, " you should have told me the truth."
He sighed, " because I also thought it would be a better decision for you," he said, "i thought it would be better for you to live a happy life under Mingi's care and love than live with pains and grieves.You have already faced with a lot of terrible things."
"So, you thought that I would have a happy life if I am with mingi?" I asked.
"Not I thought, but I knew. and you really did," he continued, " don't lie yourself by saying you were not happy during all these times with mingi."
" and I also knew that how much mingi loves you. He loved you since we were child. I saw everything," he stated. " But I do admit that we were wrong for lying and hiding things from you. And I am really sorry. Please forgive me."
I sighed, " thank you."
He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows, " for what?"
" for your apologies. Thank you for apologizing me. I really didn't want to stay apart from you this long. You are my best friend." I continued, " and for the hospital bills."
" that was the least I could do," he replied, " I was so worried when I heard that you were in hospital."
" how did you know?" I asked.
"San," he answered, "we were in touch since you left ."
He continued, " and don't worry, mingi knows nothing about you. Yet."
"How's he?" I questioned.
" terrible!" Yunho tried to fake a laugh. " he has been a mess since you left. He has not left the house and handed me all his works. I am not sure if he even sleeps or eats. He's so worried about you, and missing you."
"Ari," Yunho continued, " I know you were hurt and you are still mad. And he deserved all that too. I know. But can you try to forgive him? He would really gone insane if he continues like this."
.................
" what are you doing ?" San approached me, sitting on the swing in their backyard, and handed me a cup of warm milk.
I moved a little to make a space for him. He sat down beside me.
" just thinking," I answered.
"About what?"
" this and that. These and those. You know," I took a sip of milk.
He chuckled .
" where's wooyoung?" I asked.
" at the restaurant. He's a little busy with some kitchen works. He told me to go back home first since you are alone."
"I would love to help you guys at restaurant, you know," I said.
" and wooyoung would really hate that," San replied, " he wanted you to rest well and take care of your health first. You know that, right?"
" yeah," I snorted, " he threatened me that he would cut my legs off if I dare to set a foot in his kitchen."
San laughed.
After a few seconds, San stated, " Ari, you know we consider you as not only my friend but also as my little sister,right?"
I nodded, " yeah, I know how much you guys care for me and I do really thank you guys for that."
San nodded, " so, what I am going to say now is as a brother who couldn't watch his sister being broken."
He continued, " Don't lie to your heart, ari. Don't hurt yourself. If you don't listen to your heart, you will never know what you really desire ."
"But," I looked down.
" Being in love is not a sin, Ari. It's not something you can control," San said, " and although this is not my place to voice my opinion, everyone deserves a second chance. What he did was really wrong but he did it out of his love for you."
He stroked my shoulder, " so, think carefully about what you want, what your heart wants, before you decide. Don't make a decision you are going to regret."
....................