Chapter 12

A week later 

Your POV

It took a few more days than they thought, but you didn't care, as long as you got out of that hellhole of a place. 

"Alright, your all set, your mother and father will be here to pick you up soon." The nurse says smiling. Your eyes widen, your who?

"I'm sorry, I don't wanna see them." You say shaking your head, but it was too late, your mother had walked through the door with a smile on her face.

"My baby, I missed you so much!" She said trying to hug you, you pushed her away uncomfortable. 

"Hey, ma." You shiver.

"You ready to come back home? I'm sorry I threw you out, it was a terrible mistake, but everyone makes mistakes right?" She smiles. You shudder into saying anything. "Let's go, your father is waiting." She hissed whispering to you, grabbing you by your arm.

"Hey, hag," Dally says clicking his tongue and looking at your mother. While she looked over at him you got out of her grip and ran over to Dally. "What are you doing here? I thought you left by now." 

"I'm here for my daughter. Now if you will excuse me we will be on our way." She says walking over to you but Dally goes in front of you pushing her away.

"Daughter? You kicked her out for fucks sake." He scoffs lighting a cigarette. 

"It was an honest mistake, come on she understands." She says crossing her arms.

"Some mistake. If we didn't find her you would have no daughter anymore ya know that?" 

"Can we leave yet?" Your mother says trying to take you with her.

"You can, but she's not," Dally says taking a drag of his cigarette.

"That's not your decision." She says looking at you.

"I'm not going with you ma." You say leaning against a wall. She scoffs and storms out

"Can we leave?" You shrug watching her get in the broken-down mustang and yell and scream at your father through the windshield. Dally nods and you walk out, you didn't notice Johnny and Pony were outside waiting for you guys to come out.

"Who was that?" Pony asks.

"My ma just being a nut-case. trying to take me back home now." You shove your hands in your pockets.

"What do you wanna do?" Johnny asks dally.

"Nothing legal." He huffs. 

"Oh." Pony says looking at the 3 of you.

"First we're gonna go over here then over there," Dally says pointing at food places. You walk into the shop and Dally orders a milkshake for all of you to share. It gets served and Dally does a dramatic spin on his chair.

"Aye how is it man?" he says.

"It's trash," Pony says handing it down the line, you all try it and agree.

"Is something the matter?" the waitress asks politely.

"yes," Dally says taking a drink, "This is garbage." He shoves the milkshake back at the woman. you all attack her while Dally slips out of his chair going over to the wall, stealing something.

"Come on guys let's leave, don't even pay em for it," Hey says you three following.

"What did ya steal this time?" You sigh.

"Nothin' important." He says leading you to the diner. You all sit down in your chairs. Dally beside Pony and You beside Johnny.

"That's all I need is to get picked up by the cops again," Dally says taking off his coat. He sees a girl and recognizes her.