Chapter 1

Your POV

Your mother had told you a couple of hours ago you gonna be moving to a small town in Oklahoma, you were honestly kinda happy, you were gonna get away from this town where you were hated in every way shape, and form, the only downside is your gonna be with your parents. It couldn't be that bad though, you knew that place sorta well so you open your drawer and grab your 10-inch switchblade, you either kill or get killed in that town, it is divided between greasers and socs, no in between, and your parents were rich enough to be Socs so that's where you were gonna be, but you knew you weren't gonna be welcomed by the other socs. When you got there you were gonna find Dally, an old friend from a couple of years ago when you checks the town out. Why were we moving there in the first place? Who knows. You finished packing your bags and were yelled at to get in the car, what a surprise.

"Y/N GET YOUR ASS IN THE CAR YOU'RE TAKING TOO DAMN LONG, EITHER THAT OR WE WILL LEAVE YA HERE." Your dad yells lighting a cigarette, you never catch a break with these people.

"I'M COMING OH MY GOD." You yell back with a sigh rolling your eyes. You put on your shoes and get into the half-broken mustang. The paint was chipped everywhere and the back doors never shut completely. You slump in the seat staring out the window. You fell asleep around 10 minutes into the drive and woke up to yelling. Your parents were screaming at each other, and you had gotten sick of it, they always do this and you were done with it.

"WOULD YOU TWO STOP? JUST STOP." You yell shocked you yelled back at them.

"WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW KID YOU NEVER LEAVE YOUR ROOM, YOU DO NOTHING'' TO HELP US OUT, YOU WOULD KNOW SHIT ABOUT WHAT WE'RE FIGHTING OVER, QUIT TRYNA BE THE BIG SHOT AND SOLVE EVERY LITTLE PROBLEM." Your dad yells throwing his cig at you, burning your arm.

"ah" you wince rubbing your arm, that hurt mentally but it didn't matter.

"Grow up and look at the real world y/n, you cant stay camped in our room. once we get to the town you out of the house, you disappointed us. Don't come back until you've cleaned up your act. You disgust me." Your mother spat, that stung. tears threatened your eyes but you didn't let them fall. You took some deep breaths and looked out your window. You ended up falling asleep and were awoken by someone grabbing your arm and yanking you out of the car. You fell into the muddy ground due to its raining.

"Get up." Your dad snarled. You did, he then threw one of his beer bottles and you broke your leg. You yelped in pain stumbling a bit. He shoved you down away from the car, got in, and sped off. You finally let all your tears go, you were sobbing into your hands, you were gross, muddy, and now we're a stray on the streets. You looked around to see where they dropped you off, the houses weren't all that great and everything was a mess, great. you were on the East. You sobbed until you couldn't anymore, you decided it was pointless and wanted to take your mind off of what was happening You got up to walk around and look around. suddenly you were surrounded by a bunch of Socs.  You didn't have the energy to fight back, nor did you have the time to, because one got right out and grabbed you by your shirt.

"Hey, grease." The one Soc spat. They didn't know if I was or not, making assumptions as usual, probably because you looked like a mess. throwing you to the ground. before you knew it they all ganged up on you, you were being beaten. You couldn't do anything about it, you just laid there and let yourself get knocked around. You were being kicked at and punched while getting thrown around like a rag doll. You wanted it to be over, they didn't stop for a good few minutes.

"I think it's had enough, come on let's go." The same was announced to the group, they started getting in the mustang and you were thrown at a fence and ended up blacking out.

(Chapters are gonna be a bit short at first but I promise they will get longer.)