If Nobody got me ik America does, Can I get an Amen?

~⭐️~

"What happened to Bros Before Ho-" Herc was cut off by Lafayette.

"Bien pour toi my mans!" John fake cried and grabbed me by the arm. He kneeled down on the blacktop and then took my hand. 

"But- Alexander! You're the love of my life! Why won't you love me Alejandro?!" John stood up quickly after then congratulated me. 

"So... who'd you pull?" Herc asked. 

"Eliza-"

"I KNEW IT, OH MY GOD! I KNEW IT!" John danced around. I stared at them confused. Laf stepped in and explained some things. 

"We've been boating you since day one. His boat finally sailed,"

Herc sighed, "Ship. He means that we shipped you two," I nodded and changed the conversation to something different just to try and make them not care as much about what I said because I told them without asking Eliza if it was okay. 

"What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving?" Hercules asked. "I'm going out of town."

"I dunno, we usually just have a crap load of relatives over and my dad kinda just complains the whole time," John said nonchalantly. 

"Your American holidays are weird." Laf sighed, then turned to me. "Are you gonna celebrate Thanksgiving?"

"Oh- I dunno. I haven't celebrated since my mom and that was a while ago so...?" He nodded. Herc checked his watch. 

"Bros, recess is almost over, we'd best better start walking up," We followed. 

---

It was like one or two weeks later, I don't feel like doing the math right now and we finally had our Thanksgiving break. 

The day before the first day of break, we got extra recess. Sadly, it was freezing outside. Double sad, Herc was on vacation so we were missing one of our bros. Triple sad, Laf was playing Ga-Ga-Ball with Thomas, James, Aaron, Charles, and Angelica.

So that left John and me forever eternally.

And Peggy with Eliza. 

All four of us were walking around, talking. I shivered because I wasn't wearing anything more than a hoodie.

"Are you cold?" Peggy asked. 

I shook my head. "I'm f-fine!" 

I was in fact, not fine. 

"You should go sit in that tunnel on the playground, it's usually warmer in there. Eliza, should go with you because she has a big fluffy coat and could warm you up faster!" She explained, pushing the two of us along. 

"I ship them so much. I call them; Alexza! No... maybe Eliton? No I hate that, I'll keep brain storming. Don't worry, I'll have a ship name by the time they get together," Peggy whispered. 

"They're already dating- oh shart. I wasn't supposed to say that out loud." John spilled. Peggy gasped. 

"REALLY?!"

"Shh!"

In the small tunnel, there was just enough room for us to squish inside. Eliza shifted to look at me. I gulped. 

"Was I allowed to tell anyone that we are dating? I kind of forgot to ask you for your thoughts first..."

She giggled. "I don't mind," She stared at her lap. "Alexander?" She asked.

"Hm?"

"Are you still cold?" I felt like lying to her but didn't and nodded my head, embarrassed. She gently took my hands and held them. Her skin was soft and her hands were small- almost doll like. I pulled my hands away and held both of hers, scooting closer. She did the same. Suddenly, it wasn't cold at all.