Alex is a Pretty Boy :)

~⭐️~

"HOLY CRAP!" I jumped out of bed. "IT'S PICTURE DAY!" And also the day that we switch homeroom to the end of the day instead ofd the beginning.

I ran to my closet and found a light red polo and some shorts. "HAZAH!"

I snapped a picture and then sent it to my friends with little to no context.

The Bros™

Non-Stop: im officially a pretty boy :DDDD

Non-stop: wait- I got another one

Non-stop: a h e m.

Non-stop: draw me like one of your French girls ;))))

I tired FaceTiming them but no one would answer. On my fifth try, John finally answered my texts with an even more unsettling text.

BadBoiDoinGoodThangs: Alexander Whatever Your Middle Name Is Hamilton. It is five thirty in the gods dam(n)ed morning. If you text me one more ungodly time before 7 o clock, I will come to your house and juice your lungs.

Non-Stop sent a video:

Non-Stop: 😀 nvm then

I put down my phone and pretended like I didn't feel the need to lock my doors.

---

We had pictures at around 11:10 so we would miss part of math class. (Most of my friends weren't in my math class cos they're in the eighth grade math class, 8B, and I'm in advanced math so I was pretty much alone. The worst part about it is that Jefferson is in my class so I have to hear him make fun of the other kids.)

We were in the middle of taking this really hard exam-like test when we were sent over to get our photos taken. I was second, just after Aaron.

"Okay, smile!" The lady spoke as she took the photo. "Oh, you're such a handsome young man, y'know that?"

I grinned then left the room.

I broke the rule and went to stand with my friends but Thomas had to ruin it.

"Alex, that's not your spot. You gotta move back here or I'll tell on you and you just won't get any recess today," He smirked.

"Bro- You literally have Madison standing right next to you. He's supposed to be in like the back." I explained, continuing to walk over to my friends.

"Was Thomas being an annoying little shart again?" John asked.

"Yeah. I think he's like the Anti-Christ or something-"

"I AM NOT THE ANTI-CHRIST!... why does everyone keep saying that?" Thomas sulked in the boys' bathroom as James followed. Glaring at us as he walked.

---

I was running to get to lunch because I was checking my hair in the bathroom and I guess I was left behind so I was late when I ran into Eliza. Again. She was wearing a blue off the shoulder shirt with blue straps and some white shorts. Her hair was pulled into half up space buns.

"Sorry Eliza, that's like the second time I've ran into you." She shrugged. 

"It's fine, Alexander..." I began walking away when she stopped me. "Uhm, Alex. Are you planning on doing anything for History class?"

"History class?"

"Y'know, the games we have to research then play and like teach to the rest of the class?"

"Oh no, I'm not." 

"Do you wanna- pssh- I don't know... be partners with me?" She asked.

I thought about it for a second. 

If I have someone who is good with people on my side, I don't have to work as hard and I'll probably get a better grade...

"Sure!" 

"Yay! I mean... cool," She sped away, blushing.

Walked over to my friends. They were all chuckling and eyeing me.

"What?" I asked.

"Ooh~ Lexi's got a girl friend!" Herc swooned.

"Jesus Christ- I'm not dating Elizabeth, I barely met her!"

"ALEX AND LIZA SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Laf and Herc sang.

"Guys come on, what are you? Five?" John gently nudged the two.

They laughed then watched Maria Lewis walk past us. She looked like she was going to cry. She was wearing an ugly pants that are too big for her being held up by an old belt.

"Yo, what happened to her?" I whispered.

"I heard she got dress coded because her dress was too short and unholy so she got in trouble and shunned away from society," Herc dramatically spoke.

"Dang, did she get her picture taken?" Laf asked.

"Yeah but she was told to change immediately after,"

"Wait-" John interrupted. "How short we talking here- OW!" I hit him on the head.

"Now is not the time to make raunchy jokes," I shook my head.

"I meant like- how short was it? Did it go to her knees or fingertips?" I apologized.

"Well, I saw her dress and it went to her fingertips but I think she must've bent over to pick something up and they could see her shorts underneath- not like I saw them. Cos I didn't," They all stared at me. "I don't like-like her, I swear!"

"Well, that's stupid." They all said at once.

"Let me guess. Principal George dress coded her?" Herc nodded. 

"Ugh, we gotta take him down."

>>>

idk if I said this but none of the art or memes are mine unless they are.

OMG YOU GUYSSSSS

ROTTMNT ON NETFLIX IS SOOOO GOOD HOLY FRIGG

YES MY MENTAL HEALTH IS STILL TERRIBLE BUT I GOT THE TURTLE BOYS NOW RRRWNEOU

ALSO BEFORE YOU ASK,

YES I AM A DONNIE AND LEO KINNIE.

DON'T ASK ME WHAT THAT IMPLIES ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE.

HARHARHARHAR

CANT WAIT TO ANNOY THE

S H A R T

OUTTA MY PEERS

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LIKE TO MY MEME IN THE COMMENTS BABBBBYYYYY

*Misery x Reese's Puffs x Cpr plays full blast because those are now my only three emotions*

(w/c without a/n: 800)