PegLeg and Shawty are now Besties ig

Very small kinda vent-ish thing a character does about body dysmorphia 

~⭐️~

"Give me the corn!" Herc and Laf shouted. 

We were in History class and today we got to chose from some games that were commonly played in America before the colonists came in and wiped out over half the population.

Eliza had asked me to be her partner and I said yes of course. We chose a simple game where you had to make the other person laugh. Herc and Laf were doing a corn flip where you tossed corn and had to toss it back up like a Hacky Sack. 

And of course, they were fighting over corn. 

Other groups had other games going on. John paired with Samuel because he felt bad for the guy after Lee insulted him. Obviously James and Thomas were together. They're joined at the hip or something. It's infuriating. We were all still in our picture day outfits so our history teacher took some pictures of us recreating that one Beetlejuice photo. Beetlejuice? Beetles? Buggys? I can't remember. 

John came running over to our station, ready to keep a straight face. 

"Wenis." I whispered 'seductively'

"Bro what the heck. Are you Girly-Pop? " he wasn't going to break me that easily. 

"W e n i s ."

We stayed like this for a solid three minutes when our teacher just called it a tie. I guess we're both either really good at this game, or neither of us are funny. I'm going to go with the idea that we're both good at this. 

"Holy frigg, dude, we have class rep type whatever after this!" I yelled at John.

"And?"

"IT'S THE PERFECT WAY TO FILL THE EMPTY VOID IN MY HEART WITH POPULARITY AND SOCIAL STAUTS," 

He awkwardly nodded. 

"Good afternoon everyone, Welcome to the first actual day of class rep," Mr. Washington spoke unenthusiastically. "But for real, this class will, you kids say, hit different."

An uncomfortable silence fell over the students.

J: Yo this cringe lmao

A: yuh not to be mean but when people older than us do that, it's kinda hard not to laugh at them 

John received my message and grinned at the paper.

"We will have secretaries, treasuries, Vice Presidents, and people to vote and run for office in the next semester,"

"YES!" I shouted.

"Shut up, Alex!" Thomas whisper-screamed. 

"Our first order of business is to elect and run for our treasurers and secretaries. We'll have more than one for each tern so everyone who wants to can be either," He continued. "I pared you all up with someone else to work with to- well, get elected for office."

I was called to work with Peggy. One of the Schuylers.

"Hey, Peggy, we're working together," I greeted the girl who was currently typing something frantically on her Chromebook.

"DANG IT, TUMBLRS BLOCKED!" She slammed her device shut and made intense eye contant with me. "Hi, I'm Peggy but you can call me any variation of that." She smiled.

"Cool. Wait. Were you trying to get into Tumblr?" I asked

"Yeah... all my family and friends think I'm stupid for getting really into different things but I can't help it! I was born to obsess!" She threw her arms to the heavens.