Once Upon A Crown

***

***

This book began on

01/09/2019

and came to an end on

00/00/0000

***

DISCLAIMER:

This book is a work of fiction. The Characters, incidents, and dialogue are drawn from the authors' imagination, and are not considered to be real. While there may be some references made to actual historical events or any locations; The names, characters, places, and incidents are either products of the authors' imagination, or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business events, establishments, or locals, is entirely coincidental.

***

BOOK 1 OF THE NOBLE SERIES.

THIS IS THE EDITED VERSION OF ONCE UPON A CROWN which is also available to read on INKITT for free. The plotline of this book is similar to the unedited version, but this version is longer, more detailed, better written, and contains more scenes with fewer plot holes.

A few things you should keep in mind before you start reading is:

1) This novel is set in an ALTERNATE UNIVERSE which I created where parts of the modern world are mixed with historical aspects. It contains otherworldly beings like mages, magic/alchemy, pirates, a made-up religion, sappy romances, and more. So, you have a lot to look forward to.

2) Any grammatical errors found have either been done on purpose, or by accident, it's up to you to decide.

3) My characters, while they have a little bit of me inside them, are not me. So, therefore, anything they say, do or believe in doesn't mean I do too, nor does it mean I'm supporting them in all their decisions, all I'm doing is writing their story.

***

SYNOPSIS:

An island girl with no memories, and a prince in line for a tainted throne.

In a world where pirates rule the seas, monsters infest the ocean, and people control elements with a flick of their hands, these two souls don't seem like they're meant to meet, but little does the world know.