I might not look panicked, but I only know that how I am standing with my stumbling feets. You know, I have adapted this new feature in me. If I am suffering internally, I don't show it, and this is something I've done in past especially the last seven years. But it doesn't mean I am not vocal about my problems.

Neil looks at me, "Avni, I know, I should've told you this earlier but all that news, and then press conference, everything rushed."

I raise my both palm parallel to my face in annoyance, "So..what was he is doing here? Do you guys share a business? Are you friends with him?"

"Yeah... I mean, he has the biggest hotel chain in Italy. Ofcourse, I share business relation with him and if you are talking about general relationship then yes! We are family friends." He shrugs like he is not talking about criminal being his friend.

Family friends.....?

"You know right! His name must be in the top hit lists of criminals." I whispers while searching something on the white marble of the floor.

"Ofcourse! And maybe not because he is a pure businessman infront of the world. Plus, no one has any proof against him. And this is his call, not mine." I jerk up my head in direction with saucer eyes which made him huff lightly, "Why are you looking at me like I have done something very horrible." He asks as losses his tie around his neck and opens the top button.

"So how do you want me to look at you like! What the sweet nut was he doing here?" I breath out in exertion. This is very terrifying.

Neil stands up from his ceo's chair and walks to me, "I called him. Sia also received a message last night. Armaan saw it today's morning and told me about it. Only mom and dad are remaining and before things would get out of hand, I needed to have conversation with Vincent. But I didn't knew he would be this quick and will arrive today itself." He explains making me clench my jaw.

He didn't told me anything regarding this earlier. Am I this undeserving? Whatever people are saying outside are crepting my heart and soul.

"Meaning if you would've known that he was going to show up anytime today, you never had called me for lunch so that I wouldn't get to know about all this stuff." I exclaims feeling low. Doesn't he see me worth to share this?

"Avni, you are taking this is in wrong way. I would definitely told you. I was planning to do that--"

"When? When were you planning to do that?"

Neil roams his fingers in his smooth combed hairs messing it in the process, "Avni, you were already very stressed in the period of last month. Meaning extremely stressed. If I would have told you that I am taking help of Italian mafia to end Desai's, I don't know how you would've reacted!"

"Exactly! You don't know how I would have reacted. Don't decide everything on my behalf, Neil. Atleast have trust on me that I will take things in my ways. Don't expect me to react the way you want me to. I am not saying I would've reacted silently and have understood everything later or in past; it's just how surrounding will do to me--"

"That's what I said! Your circumstances weren't good. And mine was neither. How do I make you understand, baby? I didn't intend to hurt you by keeping it to me." Neil holds my shoulders and caressed them.

I huffs lightly, "Neil, why you need their help? Didn't you have enough to destroy to that awful people? You could've done that by yourself only." I says while removing his hands, and roaming here and there in the ample size office room.

"And I am only doing it. I have enough that's why Italian are helping me but one thing you need to understand is, that I am powerful but Desai's are way more dangerous for us. They are criminals, but me! I am not. Yes, I am no saint either so does everyone in this world is. Either Vincent is not doing it for free. He is getting something from me. There's nothing that goes one-way in this world." He says calmly while his eyes held no emotions.