Chapter 30: Meet-Cute

Cole's Pov

Lying on the bed naked with Luna in my embrace is my favorite after-sex part. We are both silent and the silence between us is not awkward its peaceful. There are many types of silence the most famous ones are the awkward silence, the silence before fights is another type, and the silence when there is no one to talk to is my most familiar silence, but my favorite is this one with Luna because in this silence there is comfort. There is only two weeks left for debutant ball and really stressed about it all the time, but right now when I am with Luna Debutant Ball is little less stressful for me, to be true when I am with her everything is less stressful.   

"Cole", Luna's voice breaks the silence between us.

"Hmm",

"Do you know when you fell in love with me?"

Of course, I know! I would never forget that day. But I don't know what Luna would think if she knew I fell in love with her at first sight after meeting her on the first day of my freshmen year of high school.

"Well yeah",

"Then tell me", she lifts her head from my chest and looks at me in anticipation.

"You will laugh", Love, at first sight, is such a cliche, and technically speaking I didn't know that I fell in love with her on that day. I realized much later during our fake dating phase that all along when I was thinking I have just a mere high school crush on Luna, I was actually in love with her all that time.

"Do you really think I will laugh after knowing when my boyfriend fell in love with me?", She asks with a frown on her forehead.

"It's a cliche, Lu! and you hate Cliches",

"But I love you and want to know", She demands. 

"Well, I fell in love with you on the first day of our freshmen year, it was love at first sight and it is cliche as I said but it's true, I didn't realize at first"

"Really?" she interrupts me, I look into her eyes, and she is all curious.

"Yes"

"I didn't remember meeting you on my first day of freshmen year. I remember my first day of high school perfectly"

"But you didn't know me at that time, you didn't know I exist until I came to visit you at the hospital"

"I knew you existed!", She frowns.

I place a kiss on her forehead," No, my Love", I chuckle, and she pats my arm playfully.

"Now tell me how we met" She orders.

"Okay, Okay", I place a soft kiss on her lips and her cheeks turns pink.

"You have to stop with your little tricks you know", she tells me trying to suppress her blush but failing miserably.

I kiss her below her left ear and whisper, "Which tricks are you exactly talking about Lu?", I place a kiss on her shoulder, "Is this trick are you talking about?", I look at her innocently.

"You are distracting me Cole Davis", She pushes me away from her, "I want to hear the story of our meet cute"

"Okay! Okay! but come here first", I pull her towards me and I tuck her in my arms tightly, "It was the first day our high school as you know, and I was trying to find my locker, I accidentally tried to open one of our seniors' locker and he came and accused me of trying to steal from his locker, I tried to tell him that I thought it was my locker but he kept on accusing me, but then you came and you said as I remember correctly, Didn't you hear he said he thought it is his locker, so back off and why the hell would he want to steal something from you . You gave him your mean look and he said Who do you think you are? and you said I am Luna Brown so fuck off and leave him alone. He didn't have any words for a comeback, so he left"  

"What happened afterwards?" she asks.

"I was about to say thanks, but Ray came and called you and left with him as if I am invisible to you in front of him"

She looks into my eyes," I am sorry I don't remember our meet cute"

"It's okay, tell me do you know when you fell in love with me?",

"I don't know exactly when, but I remember one day you looked at me and smiled and my heart literally skipped I didn't know that time why it happened but now when I think about I think I have been always in love with you, maybe I fell in love with you when we kissed the first time, or maybe when you looked at me like I am the most important thing in your life, or maybe when you first time stepped into that hospital with dreamcatcher in your hands. Maybe I have also been in love with you without realizing it and I will always regret realizing it late"

I can't describe also right now what I am feeling after hearing this from her mouth so I kissed her and my lips told her everything which they failed to utter, I pulled away and I said, "Promise me, you will never leave me because you are the best thing that happened to me, Luna Brown"

"You are stuck with me forever Cole Davis I am never letting you go", She seals this promise with a kiss. 

Authors Note

I am so sorry I am posting may be literally after two months, but I just hope you all have not forgotten me, especially Luna and Cole. I hope you all forgive me and enjoy this chapter it is one of favorite chapter I was feeling all kinds of butterflies while writing this I hope you all also feel at least half of my butterflies while reading this.

With Lots of Love XX