Chapter 23: Belong

Cole's Pov

Have you ever felt that despite being not alone despite being surrounded by people, you have felt lonely? As if no one gets you, as if you don't belong with them. I have felt this every day, before meeting Luna. Though we are opposite of each other, though I don't get her fashion references, and she doesn't get my book references, we somehow perfectly fit together, when I am with her, I feel like I belong somewhere and that somewhere is she. I belong with her.

I take Luna's hand and place a kiss on it, who is busy watching "Breakfast at Tiffany's". Today instead of again watching Gossip Girl, we decided to watch something different, and we both got agreed on Breakfast at Tiffany's. However, Luna and I are different from each other, we both love classic movies. I like classic movies because classic movies are masterpieces, and Luna likes them because of fashion.

"I love this little black dress of Audrey Hepburn", Luna tells me, placing her head on my shoulder.

"I can't believe you like this movie because of Audrey Hepburn's dresses, not because this movie is a brilliant piece of classic", I tell her.

"Of course, look at that classy glamorous dress",

" Okay, fashion nerd", I purposely say to tease her

"I am not a fashion nerd", she sits upright and tells me.

" Are sure? I mean you love talking about fashion like a nerd and how can I forget about Gossip Girl, you love talking about Gossip Girl also you watch that show even though you have watched it hundreds of times, you are also a Gossip Girl nerd", I tease her.

"I am not a nerd", she throws a pillow at my face, which was beside her.

"No, you are, and being a nerd is not a bad thing, don't forget you are dating a nerd",

" And I love my nerd boyfriend, but that doesn't make me a nerd",

"Hey, by the way, who designed this little black dress for Audrey Hepburn?", I ask her with a smirk.

She promptly answers, "Hubert de Givenchy",

" And I rest my case, you are a nerd Luna Brown", I say, giving my best smug face.

Luna takes another pillow to throw at me, but I hold her hand and pull her towards me, making her fall on me.

I tug her hair behind her ear, "you are the most beautiful nerd",

" Stop calling me a nerd!", she whines and tries to get up, but I hold her tightly in my embrace.

"Okay, okay! I will stop calling you nerd", I place a kiss on her right cheek.

" Okay", she blushes, I like when I make her blush.

"You know you look cute when you blush", I tell, placing one more kiss on her cheek.

" I am not blushing", she says while blushing.

"You are such a liar Luna Brown", this time I kiss her on the lips.

........................................................................

Luna's Pov

Watching Breakfast at Tiffany's in Cole's embrace is my comfort place, and I just want to stay here forever like this, in this place. Last weekend was tough for us, we had a fight that the big one, and that all happened because of my mother, so this full week I have spent in Cole's house, I only went to my house to take my clothes and sometimes for other essential things. I want to avoid my mother, I don't want to talk to her, or want to talk about her. The growth which our daughter-mother relationship had shown now it seems was all a waste of time. My mother will never change, she will never be able to understand me.

"Lu", Cole's voice, interrupts my thoughts.

" Yeah",

"Dance with me", he tells me, I watch on the TV screen Audrey Hepburn is singing Moon River.

" Wow! From when you become so confident to dance?",

"It's all my girlfriend's influence", I laugh at his remark.

" Now come on, dance with me",

"Okay, okay my love", I get up from the couch.

We start dancing, and while dancing Cole looks into my eyes and tells me,
"Luna you belong with me",

" And you belong with me, Cole Davis", I tell him, and we both kiss.

Author's Note
I hope you liked today's chapter, tried to make it a little bit romantic, hope you all liked it. And For new chapters stay tuned till next Wednesday. And don't forget to vote and comment.
With Lots of Love XX