Chapter 1: Love Bubble

Cole's Pov

I open my eyes and a smile spreads over my face, looking at her face, how adorable she looks while sleeping. Her head is on my chest and her arms have tightly wrapped around my body.

I stroke her face, and she half opens her blue eyes, "Good Morning Love", she says in a sheepish voice.

" Good Morning, Lu", I gently kiss her on the lips.

"You know the way you were gazing at my face, it can be considered creepy", she smirks.

"Well! I don't care if someone considers me creepy because I was starting the beautiful face of my girlfriend", I honestly can't believe Luna is mine now for real. We spend the entire summer vacation together, but still, when I wake up, and I see her beside me, I feel like I am dreaming. So, every morning I gaze at her face, assuring myself that the blonde girl lying beside me is a reality, not a dream.

"Wow! You are brave now",

" Yeah in your love, my Love",

"Ewe! Now it started to sound cheesy", she laughs and gets up from the bed and grabs her bra from the nightstand, and wears it around her breast. And then, bending towards the floor, she grabs her pink panties and pulls them.

I quickly stand on my feet and grabbing her by waist I pull her towards me," Where are going?",

"Shopping with Sarah",

" Why?",

"Because today is the last day of our summer vacation, and from tomorrow school is starting, so I need to do the shopping for school",

" Yeah, I know today is the last day of our Summer vacation, and I want to spend it with you", I pout.

"Awe don't pout now", she puts her arms around my neck," I also want to spend every second of my life with you, but today I have promised Sarah that I will go shopping with her",

"So you are not going to change your mind?", I challenge her.

"No" she shakes her head.

"Are you sure?", I start to kiss her neck.

" Yes", though she said yes, I felt how her body shivered when I started to kiss her neck.

"You don't seem sure", I suck harder the flesh of her neck.

" Cole", she moans.

I pull away from her neck and seal her lips, and our tongues start to dance together.

"Love Birds!!", Sarah, knocks on the door.

Luna pulls away from my mouth and laughs at my disappointed face.

" Wait for a minute, Sarah", Luna tells my sister.

"No! Wait for an hour", I say aloud.

" What? No! Luna, please come fast", Sarah says from the other side of the door.

"Cole leave me I have to get dress", Luna pushes me slightly.

But I hold her tightly, pulling her closer to me," No",

"You are becoming stubborn day by day",

" Yes I am", I smirk. And she surprises me when I find her lips on mine.

"I love you so much", she tells me while kissing me.

...........

I open the door after fifteen minutes.
" Good Morning, Sarah", I greet cheerfully.

"Wow. Thank you for opening the door after eons",

" Common Sarah, don't be dramatic, I opened after just fifteen minutes", I shrug.

"Don't you both get bored with each other?", she asks me.

" No, why would we?",

"Because you both have literally spent every second, every minute of summer together",

" we will never get bored with each other",

"That is true", Luna fully dressed, comes out from my room.

"Now can we go?",

" Yes let's go", Luna tells Sarah, and moving towards me, she gives a peck on my cheek, "Bye Love", she says and goes.

........................................................................

Luna's Pov

"Burger and fries", I tell the waiter. After three hours of shopping Sarah and I came to a restaurant to have lunch.

" Ok, Ma'am", Waiter replies.

"What will you have?", I ask Sarah.

" Same",

"Okay Ma'am, two plates of  burger and fries, is that all",

" Yeah", I tell him with a smile, and he goes.

"So when is Rose coming back from London?", I ask Sarah.

"This weekend",

" You must be missing her",

"Yeah, but I think some space between couples is important",

" Are you pointing at Mine and your brother's relationship?", I am offended by her this comment. I mean I know Cole and I are spending too much time together, but it is because we love each other so much, that we don't want to be apart from each other.

"Luna I seriously didn't mean to offend you, but don't you think you and Cole are spending too much time together, Cold has not written anything this summer, and you have not spent one single day with your mother this summer vacation",

" What is wrong if we spend too much time together?", I snap.

The waiter comes with our food and places it on the table, and vanishes immediately. I think he also sensed the tension on our table.

"Luna there is no wrong with it, but you both have to give each other some me time, or else you will start to feel trapped in this relationship",

" Sarah I love your brother so much and I don't want him to think that I taking him for granted because I am  afraid of losing him again",

"Trust me Luna I know that, and I don't have any doubt about your love for my brother", she tells me with a smile.

"Then why are saying all those things?", I ask her in disappointment.

She looks at me for a movement, then with a smile says," Forgot about what I said, I am stupid, sorry for spoiling your mood", In the past few months I have grown to like Sarah, and I know that she will not say something like that without any reason.

Though I want to avoid forgetting what Sarah said I tried to forget it, "Okay, let's eat our food", I tell her with a smile.

When we returned home, I saw Cole sleeping peacefully, clutching tightly the copy of Wuthering Heights. He really loves that novel, he must have fallen asleep while reading it. I remove his spectacles and the copy of Wuthering Heights, and I keep it on the nightstand. Sarah's words start to occur in my mind, but I put them aside because what she said was rubbish. I place my head on Cole's chest and embrace him tightly, promising him to never leave him.

Author's Note
I hope you all liked today's chapter, stay tuned for the next chapter till next Wednesday. And don't forget to vote and comment.
With Lots Love XX