Chapter 14: Saturday Night

Cole's Pov

Today is Saturday, and Luna has designated Saturday as Gossip Girl day. So, we watch it together every Saturday night. I don't like to watch TV shows or movies. I would prefer a book over any TV show or a movie. Furthermore, I only watch Gossip Girl for Luna. She loves this show so much, and I don't understand why?

So, every Saturday night, Luna randomly chooses an episode of Gossip Girl. Today she has picked episode one of season two. And in today's episode, there is some kind of party going on where everyone is wearing white. I have to say, people have countless parties in this show.

I look at Luna who is watching the show intensely, "Luna", I call her.

"Shush!! This is one of my favorite scenes", she tells me, without removing her gaze from the TV Screen.

On the TV screen, Blair is telling Chuck to say three words, Eight letters, but Chuck can not say them. Poor Chap, I understand why he is scared.

" Why Chuck?  You love her so much, why are you not telling her that, why you are scared?", Luna yells at the TV Screen. 

Oh My God! She is so cute. I chuckle at her funny gesture of talking to the TV screen.

She pauses the screen, and looks at me with a frown, "Why are you laughing?",

"You are talking to the TV screen", I laugh.

" No! I am talking to Chuck, I am trying to find out why he is so scared to say I Love you to Blair", she pouts.

"I get it why Chuck is sacred", I tell her.

" What?",

"Yeah! I mean, I was also afraid to tell you that I love you because I was afraid of getting hurt",

"I don't get this whole concept of being afraid of getting hurt in love because getting hurt is part of love",

" Wow! That was poetic", I tell her while caressing her cheek.

"My writer boyfriend is turning me into a Poet",

" Oh, really?", I smirk.

"Yeah.", she sits on my lap and cupping my face in her hands, she kisses me.

........................................................................

Luna's Pov

Lying with Cole naked, while his arms around my body and my head on his chest is my favorite place. I feel peaceful in his arms.

"Lu, can I ask you something?", He says softly.

" Yup",

"How did you fall in love with me?", he asks.

" What?",

"How did you fall in love with me?", he repeats, stressing on the word 'love'.

How did I fall in love with Cole? Maybe because he is sweet and has beautiful green eyes? Or maybe because I slept with him? or maybe when I kissed him?

I don't know! How did I fall in love with him?

" I don't know, Cole, it just happened", I tell him.

"Hmm", he doesn't seem happy with my answer.

"Well! How did you fall in love with me?", I ask him?

" I always had a crush on you",

"What?", I look up at him in surprise.

" Yeah", he smiles.

"I was not aware that you had a crush on me"

"Well  I had, so because of this sometimes I think I was always in love with you, possibly even before we started to fake date. I realized I am in love with you while dancing with you at your Mom's wedding",

" Wow! You remember everything",

"Of course, I remember everything, it's all about you, I will never forget anything about you",

" I am sorry I don't know how I fell in love with you, but I know one thing for sure, that I am madly and head over hills in love with you, and that's the thing which matters most", I tell him with a kiss, and he blushes, I love him most when he blushes.

Author's Note
I hope you all liked today's chapter. Stay tuned for a new chapter, till next Wednesday. And don't forget to vote and comment.
With Lots Love XX