Chapter 5: Insecurities

Cole's Pov

Grace told me to wait for Luna in her room, but why didn't she come yet? Will she come? She was so mad at me. I hope she comes, I want to talk to her, I want to explain to her why I hide from her that Char is moving to Seattle.

"What the hell are you doing here?", Wow! She is still mad.

"I came to talk to you", I say with a smile. In an attempt to calm her anger down.

" I don't want to talk to you, didn't I tell you to leave me alone tonight", she snap.

"But I don't want to leave you alone",

" Why?",

"Because I love you",

Instead of saying, I love you too, she just rolls her eyes.

" Okay, you want me to go, I will go I promise but first just sit down and listen to what I have to say", I literally plead in front of her.

She looks at me for a minute, takes a deep breath, and sits down on the bed.

"Well, go on", she demands.

"Okay", I didn't think Luna would agree to listen to me. So I take a minute to prepare my speech.

"Are you going to say something or not?"

I take a deep breath," Luna I didn't tell you about Char because we are in a good place in our relationship,  I didn't want to mess that up, because of Char, I knew you would get upset over that news, so didn't tell about it  and I am so sorry that I hid this from you, I should have told you, I am sorry I am stupid",

"Of course you are stupid, I was shocked to see Charlotte today, my worst insecurities about our relationship came in front of my eyes", I see the moisture forming in her blue eyes.

I kneel in front of her and take her hands in mine"Why you are insecure about our relationship? I love you, only you", I tell earnestly.

" Because we don't have anything in common, we are opposite of each other, and Charlotte and you seems perfect for each other she knows everything about you, and you both share the same interests",

"But I don't love Char, I love you, Luna, the way I feel about you I haven't felt like this about anyone else, and I don't think I would ever feel like that for anybody", every word which I said right now, I meant it from the bottom of my heart.

"But we don't have anything in common, we were in a fake relationship Cole! we bonded over our mutual loneliness, what type of relationship start this way",

I cup her face, "Can't you see our relationship is unique, our love is rare, the type of love we have for each other people think can only be found in fiction, but we have found it in real life",

" I see that, but I am afraid of losing it"

" you can never lose me, Luna, you complete me, you are the only person with whom I feel most comfortable, you are my peace you are my everything ", tears started to roll down from my eyes.

She surprises me when she says," I love you so much",

"I love too,  Lu", I tell her.

........................................................................

Luna's Pov

I lean forward towards Cole and kiss him, and he kisses me back passionately. I love him so much that I am afraid that I might lose him one day, I am afraid to lose this passionate love between us.

I pull away from his lips, and Cole looks at me as if telling me that he wants more. He stands up and sits on the bed beside me, and starts to kiss my neck.

"Cole!", his name comes out from my mouth as mourn.

" I love only you, and I will always love only you, always remember that", he sucks the flesh of my skin.

"I will", I tell him.

............ 

I open my eyes and the first thing I see is Cole's face. I caress his forehead, and he opens his eyes, "Good morning Love",

" Good Morning", the smile on his face, brings warmth to my heart.

"Hey, are we okay now?", he asks, and the smiles on his face have disappeared now.

" Yes, we are okay", I tell him with a smile and I gently kiss his lips.

"I promise I will never hide anything from you",

" And I promise not to get mad on petty issues",

"That would be great!", he chuckles and takes my face in his palms, and kisses me.

Author's Note
I hope you all liked today's chapter. Stay tuned for a new chapter till next Wednesday. And don't forget to vote and comment.
With Lots Love XX