XXII

"Phee can kiss me.... I don't mind..."

Phayu stares at Rain with pure hunger as he leans closer to Rain's face and whispered while he caressed Rain's lip with his thumb, "Then can Phee kiss Rain?" His lips hovered over Rain, Rain could feel Phayu's warmth and whispered, "Khrub..."

Phayu didn't waste a second and pulled Rain into a hungry kiss, Rain whimpered when Phayu squeezed his hips. Phayu licks Rain's lower lip before biting them, his eyes hardened when he heard Rain whining and attacks his lips again.

Rain pats Phyu's shoulder desperately when he felt he couldn't breathe anymore. Both were breathing hard when pulled apart, "Can Phee kiss Rain's neck?" Phayu whispered and all Rain could do was to nod

He was feeling hot due to Phayu's heated gaze, Phayu sucked Rain's Adam's apple before he moves down and started kissing and nipping the junction between shoulder and neck. Rain grabs Phayu's hair to pull him closer.

"Can Phee go down?" Phayu aaked as lick the love bite, Rain groaned in pain and whimpered, "Phee.... Rain is feeling weird..."

Phayu looked at Rain with worry till he noticed a bugle in Rain's pants, "Let Phee see what's the problem..." Phayu quickly pulled off Rain's shirt and attacked the nipple. Rain cooperated obediently till Phayu rolled the nipple between his tongue, "P'Phayu!" Rain cried in surprise

"Rain feels uncomfortable? Should I stop?" Phayu asked as he wasn't sure about Rain's limit, "No! Don't! Please!" Rain quickly shouted in panic, Phayu smiled softly as he lifted Rain and carried him to bed. He lays Rain down on bed and proceeds to kiss him, Phayu takes off his own shirt and Rain stares at him with wide eyes without blinking.

Rain blinks as Phayu return to his side, Phayu gently pats Rain's hair before kissing him again. Rain kissed him back and moaned when Phayu entered his mouth and sucked his tongue, "Rain is such a good boy for Phee.... So sweet, so obedient...."

"P'Phayu!" Rain whines when an older man touches his clothed member, Phayu smiles in amusement seeing Rain so sensitive and was about to unbuckle his jeans but then pauses, "Rain... Phee wants to touch you.... Can Phee touch you?"

"Krub!" Rain nodded aggressively, Phayu smiled and kissed his belly before proceeding to remove his jeans. Phayu removes the underpants along with jeans while Rain looks at him with a hitched breath, he moans when cold air hits his exposed member. Before Rain's brain could understand what's going on, he was engulfed in heat, "P'Phayu!" Rain whined as he cried due to pleasure.

He looked down and found Phayu sucking him, Phayu let go of Rain's member and then started slowly rubbing it with his hand while looking at Rain who covered his face feeling too shy to look at Phayu.

Phayu again used his mouth and Rain felt like he was gonna die. He whines and whimpers and when he was close to cum, Phayu stops and smirks at Rain, "Phee?!" Rain cried desperately

"Want Phee to continue?" Phayu asked as he slowly rubbed the member and fastened the speed, "Please... please... P'Phayu... P'Venice...."

"What does Rain want? Tell your Phee, little boy.. " Phayu asked as he looked at Rain who was crying mess

"... Want to .... Want to feel good.." Rain choked as he replied while crying due to overstimulation, "Shee....Phee gonna make you feel better..." Phayu whispered he started sucking the younger boy, he doesn't want to tease the poor boy anymore.

A couple of hours later, Phayu came downstairs wearing only pants. He found Saifah watching Movie at the highest volume and frowned, "Have you turned deaf? Why is the volume so high?"