XX

Sig and Sky excuse themselves and rush to their class, they sit either of Rain and look at him with wide eyes, "What? Stop staring at me!" Rain snapped, getting irritated.

"You resisted P'Phayu! Who are you?" Sig asked sharply as he shook Rain's shoulder. Rain rolled his eyes and pushed Sig away and pretended to be busy on his phone.

"This conversation isn't over yet! How is it possible??! Rain, are you okay?" Sky grabbed Rain's arm and asked him in concern.

"Stop overreacting, I'm Rain and yes I'm fine!" Rain answered as he looks at his friends with amusement

"Then how come you're still sitting quietly? You should be squealing and screaming right now! P'Phayu was flirting with you!" Sig asked as he pulled Rain to face him.

"Because I give up on Phee! I don't like P'Phayu anymore and I don't want to have anything to do with him…" Rain replies as he slammed his hand on the table in annoyance.

"WHAT?!" Sig​ and Sky screamed in shock which made everyone look at them in curiosity.

"Are you sick? Want to go to the hospital? You are seriously giving up on P'Phayu? You're kidding us, right?" Sig mocked Rain and Sky nodded

"Why? You think I can't?" Rain asked angrily which made Sky sigh and pat his back, "It's not like that Rain! What we mean is… you were crushing on Phee for so long, how can you give up on him suddenly?"

"Didn't you tell me long ago that he's not worth me? I realised it now so I decided to move on.." Rain replied calmly which left Sig and Sky stunned.

"That I said on impulse!" Sky quickly spoke in panic

"But you were right! And as my best friends, I hope you will support me with my decision.." Rain added while watching Sky in amusement who seems to be lost. Rain grabbed his phone and eyed Sig and Sky who was looking at him with shock.

Sky gulped in fear and quickly dropped a message to Phayu before watching Rain in worry. He could not believe that Rain would decide to stop pursuing Phayu.

                               Sky left the college an hour early as he had to go to PraPai's office while Rain stayed behind to complete his leftover work. By the time he was ready to leave, it was already dark outside.

Rain walked to his car and got inside but to his disappointment, the car wasn't starting. Rian tried for a few minutes and was about to pull his hair in frustration when there was a knock on his window.

Rain looked up and was stunned when saw Phayu standing outside, he quickly lowered the glass and looked at Phayu, "Why are you still here?"

"Ahhh… I'm.. I'm waiting for Sig… yes! Waiting for him.." Rain lies and leans over the seat and smiles awkwardly.

"Sig already went home half an hour ago…" Phayu replies as he looks at Rain with disappointment, he knew that the younger guy was lying. Rain became quiet and avoided looking at Phayu

"Tell me what's wrong?" Phayu sighs as he asks, Rain smiles innocently and replies, "Everything is fine, I'm just resting a little…"

"Rain, stop being a brat.." Phayu said sharply feeling annoyed by Rain's behaviour

"Or else what? You will spank me?" Rain asked in challenging voice but then cowers back when noticed how Phayu's eyes darkened

"If Rain is going to be a brat then Phee will be forced to spread you over my lap and spank you…" Phayu whispered as he leaned over the window and stared at Rain intensely.