I

"Maaaa..... Phee is bullying Rain.." A four year old runs towards his mom while wailing as fat tears fall from his eyes. He hugs his mom around the legs and glares at the older boy who walked towards his own father while grinning.

"Rain.. what happened?" Mom asked in concern as she rubs the little kid's hair who kept pouting while glaring cutely at the older boy

"Venice ..... what did you do?" The other parent looked at his son and asked in frustration, the boy in question looked at his father innocently but his father knew that Venice was acting.

"Venice! Don't force me to call your dad..." "Khun Pete, please don't get upset! I'm sure the kids were just teasing each other.." Rain's mom spoke when she saw her husband's boss getting annoyed.

"No! Rain was bullied by mean Phee!" Little Rain points at Venice and cries which make Venice chuckle in amusement.

Pete rolled his eyes at his son's action and pulled his ear angrily, "Paa! It hurts!" Venice shouts in pain but Pete ignores it and speaks, " What did I say about teasing Little rain?"

"But Paa..." "Venice Theerapanyakul!" Pete interrupted Venice before he could say anything more, Venice pouts as he looked toward his father

Pete and Venice glare at each other and Pete gives up when Venice pouts cutely and hugs his waist, "Paa doesn't be angry...na na na?"

"Let it be Khun Pete, Khun Venice is just a child...." Rain's mom spoke in Venice's defence which made Rain look at his mom in disbelief while Venice grins

Pete shakes his head and bends down as he gestures Rain to come closer to him, Rain stuck his tongue at Venice before running into Pete's arm who chuckle and pats Rain's hair

"Little Rain forgives Phee na? He's just a little naughty, Phee actually cares for Rain a lot.." Pete told Rain gently while Rain looks at Venice with doubt

Pete nudges Venice who steps closer to Rain and nods happily as he hugs Rain, "Phee loves Rain....."

"Really?" Rain asked innocently, Venice nodded again which made Rain hug him back

"But.... Rain is so cute that I want tease him till he ends up crying..." Venice whispered so adults can't hear him and pulled Rain's chubby cheeks, "Mommm.... Rain is getting bullied again!"

                             Rain woke up as his phone started to ring and groaned in frustration. After a long time he dreamed about Venice, he took a glance at the photo frame next to his bed and sighed.

It was a picture of two children, one big and one small, hugging each other while smiling brightly. Rain gets out of bed and walks to shower as he shakes his head to stop thinking about it.

Soon as he walked down the stairs, he was greeted by his mom who stood in front of him while glaring at him angrily, "I know you are an adult but still you need to tell me when you are coming home late!"

"Mom.." Rain looks at his mom in worry as she suddenly pulls his ear and drags him to the kitchen, "Rain is not a child yet he makes mom and dad worry all the time! You know how worried we were! You came late at 2 am! Drenched like a rat!" Mom complains as she hands him breakfast

"Rain is sorry! I just went to an event!" Rain explain as he took a bite of his toast

"Event?" Mom asked in curiosity, Rain nodded but was about to reply but then became quiet.