II

The next day, Sky had to drag Rain to their class as Rain stayed all night to play games and he was too tired even to open his eyes, "Rain! Walk by yourself!"

"Why are you here?? Support me!"  Rain shouted as clings to Sky who rolled his eyes and adjusted his bag

"So annoying.." Sky whispered as he was about to hit Rain but then suddenly Rain stood up straight and started pulling Sky at fast space.

"What?" Sky was perplexed, he looked at Rain in panic who seemed to be flushed and his eyes were fixed on the ground, "What happened?"  Sky asked again in confusion.

"P'Phayu!" Rain whispered without looking up,  Sky quickly looked around for the senior and shook his head when he realised that they just passed the senior who seemed to be busy with some serious conversation with his friends.

"Seriously Rain! I thought you saw a ghost!"  Sky complained once they entered their classroom.  Rain quickly occupied his seat as he felt like his leg had become numb and then covered his face with his hands.

"Rain?" Sky asked in worry, watching Rain acting weird. Finally, after some time Rain looked up with a flushed face,  his eyes were sparkling with happiness, cheek tinted red and a  big shy smile on his lips,  "Phee looked so good in those spectacles! I felt like my heart stopped beating SKYY!"  Rain cried as he fit his fist over the table in excitement

"What the fuck Rain!" Sky shouted in pain when suddenly Rain hugged him tightly, almost squeezing him.

When Rain saw Phayu with specs, he felt like he couldn't breathe. Phayu looked so handsome and mature. Though the senior seemed to be frowning about something, Rain felt that he looked so alluring with a serious face.  Rain smacked his head over the table to stop thinking about the scenario.

Meanwhile, Sky looked at Rain in fear and quickly moved away from the boy struck with love in fear that Rain might attack him again due to excitement.

                          During lunch, Sky was ready to pull his hair as Rain couldn't stop talking about Phayu but Sky knew nothing could stop his friend from talking. Sky took a sip of this drink while giving Rain a judgemental look, "Instead of telling me the same stuff again and again, better go and talk to that senior! Maybe you will realise that he's not as godly as you believe…"

"You think it's so easy?? I can't even look at his face without my brain having a short circuit how the hell I'm going to talk to him"  Rain pouts as he complained about his problem

"Text him!"  Sky suggested lazily

"Don't have his number, his circle of friends are very cautious about sharing his number.." Rain replied as he played with his food. 

It's not like Rain actually tried to get the older man's number, his code senior himself once said that Phayu was a very reluctant person and didn't like to be disturbed.

" IG?"

"He doesn't use it….. Damn! I can't even get a picture of him that I can stare at!" Rain cried as he pulled his hair in frustration.

"You're crushing over a very secretive person my friend…"  Sky said with sympathy as he pats Rain's back.

                 A week later, Rain stood outside Sky's apartment at 11 pm. He yawns as he lay his head over the steering wheel wondering when Sky would come. Couple of minutes passed and Sky came rushing while holding a box and some other stuff.