X

Sky looked between Phayu and Rain and decided to leave, it was between them and Sky left like he was invading their privacy.

"P'Phayu! Speak! What did you mean by that?" Rain pulls Phayu's collar and asked in frustration.

"Rain…" Phayu whispered feeling helpless, he tried to touch Rain's face but Rain slapped his hand away and took a step back.

"Answer!" Rain shouted angrily as he glared at Phayu who sighed in despair and nodded, "Aah! Yes, I did! I knew that Rain had a crush on me…" Phayu admitted.

Rain's grip over Phayu's collar loosen, he didn't dare to look at the senior for fear that Phayu might be mocking him for being so stupid. He slowly took a step back and whispered, ".. Why… "

"I…Rain, I.." Phayu didn't know how to answer him. He sighs and looks at the younger man with frustrated look

"Was it fun to see me make a fool of myself Phee? Or was it because I was too annoying for you to care?" Rain asked in a broken voice. Gathering his courage, Rain looks at Phayu for answer

There was suffocating silence and Rain wished Phayu to say anything, anything other than this awkward silence between them. When a few minutes passed and Phayu still remained quiet, Rain sighed and walks towards his car.

Phayu didn't stop Rain this time, he watched Rain driving away and came back to his senses, "Damn it!"

                            "Sky, what happened to Rain? Did he get scolded by the professor?" Rain's mother asked in worry as she let Sky inside the house.

An hour ago, Sky received a call from Rain's mother and PraPai rushed them to Rain's home. PraPai dropped him off and left as he was supposed to attend a meeting.

"Let me check on him, please don't worry na.. I will take care of him" Sky assured Rain's mom before going upstairs.

Sky opens the door and looks inside the room which was dark and the only source of light was a lamp next to the bed. Sky saw Rain facing in the opposite direction and his body was covered with a blanket, he heard a sniffing sound and sadly looked at Rain before approaching him.

"I told you he's not worth it.." Sky said as he sat next to Rain and pats his head, Rain looks at Sky and more tears fall off. Sky wipes the tear and then bends down to hug him

"Common Rain! There's plenty of fish in the sea, you will get you a bigger and better one.." Sky tried to cheer Rain who broke into a sob and replied, "But I want that fish only or I'm turning Vegetarian.."

"What the fuck Rain!" Sky shouted in annoyance as he pulled away and glared at him.

"Stop offering me new meat when I haven't gotten over the bone itself!" Rain said while crying loudly.

"Okay! Okay! chew the bone.. I mean let out your emotions…" Sky lays down next to Rain as Rain shifts to make space for him. 

Sky pats his hair and lets Rain cry. He was upset to see his friend like this but he can't do anything except comfort him.

                                        By midnight, Rain has fallen asleep. His eyes were swollen, Sky sighs as he looks at Rain and pats his shoulder. Sky heard the door opening and Rain's mom peeks inside

"Sky, Your boyfriend is here to pick you up" Mom said with an amusing smile. Sky's face turned red and quickly tried to get out of bed but fell on his butt instead.