VII

"Wait for me na… I will pick you and then we can go for early dinner.." PraPai told Sky as he stared at the younger guy who untied the seat belt.

"No need.. I got Rain.." Sky replies in a cold voice, he was about to get out but PraPai grabbed his hand to stop him.

Sky turns to look at PraPai and gulps when he sees PraPai giving him puppy eyes, "Was there something wrong with my service? I got you cookies too, come! Come! Come into my car.. "

"The fuck! Do you realise you sound like a creep who lurks kids into a van to kidnap??" Sky asked in irritation

"Well if you agree then it won't be kidnapping anymore… anyway I only plan to kidnap Sky so no worries…" PraPai replied as Sky looked at him stunned.

"Phai?! You're crazy!" Sky shouted as he glared at the older man who smiled back innocently.

"Naa, it's normal in my family.. My uncle stalked my other uncle before they got together….." PraPai said thoughtfully.

"Why does your family have so many troublesome people? Is there any normal person there?" Sky asked in a taunting manner.

"Well, that's why you should join us…  You can be the sane one" PraPai replies with a cheeky smile. Sky shakes his head and quickly gets out of the car.

"I had enough of you for today, don't let me see your face for the next 24 hours.." Sky pointed his finger at PraPai and said with frustration.

"That means Sky wants me to pick him up tomorrow morning again? No problem! No problem… See you sooner than you expect my Sky.." PraPai said with a grin and quickly drove away so Sky could argue with him.

Sky took a deep breath a couple of times to calm himself and then was about to walk towards his class when he saw an amusing scene.

                                "Rain's hair is all messy…" Phayu said as he fixed Rain's hair. They were at the parking lot, Phayu still on bike while Rain stood next to him shyly while holding the helmet.

Phayu smirks when he sees Rain blushing, the younger boy didn't even dare to look up at the senior directly. Rain let Phayu fix his hair while looking at the ground shyly.

"All done silly boy, now go to your class… study hard.." Phayu told Rain who nodded and replied shyly, "Khrab Phee.."

"Aww.. What happened to the ferocious boy who was scolding me a few minutes ago?" Phayu teased Rain who started pouting

"Rain is getting late… Rain has to go.." Rain makes an excuse and rushes away from Phayu who watches at him in amusement.

Rain didn't see where he was going and collided with Sky who groaned in pain when they fell on the ground, "Ai'Rain!" Sky shouted in frustration

"Why are you standing here like a pillar?! Shit, I fell over my tailbone.." Rain cried as he rubbed the injury.

" Well excuse me, it's not my fault that someone turned so blind due to a certain senior that they didn't bother to check where they were going.. " Sky replies in annoyance

" You're so cruel!" Rain accused Sky who simply rolled his eyes and spoke, "If I was cruel then I would have come and messed your moment with your precious Phee but no! I'm a good friend and let you enjoy your time together so shut up!"

Rain opens his mouth then closes it like a fish as he stares at Sky in disbelief, he pouts then and starts walking in their class direction while Sky smirks as he follows his silly.